of going away and tears

"Bubba now I'm going

"Bubba now I'm going.Promise me you won't leave Jin or Yoongi hyung and stay with them"

Jungkook said to Tae as him,Jimin,Hobi and Namjoon got ready to leave for their schedule.

He was carrying Taehyung in his arms,as he wanted to spend as much time as he could before their manager arrives.

Tae obviously didn't have any idea that his Koo would leave soon,he thought he was getting pampered as usual.

He nodded his head to the question Jungkook asked,not understanding what the words meant.

A loud honk was heard from outside and it was their cue to leave.

Out of nowhere Namjoon hugged Jin.
Jin was too surprised to hug back and by the time he recovered,Joon was already pulling his arms back.

"Take care of Tae...."he said to which Jin nodded his head

"....and yourself too..."he said in small voice,but Jin heard it loud and clear.

He started smiling and the tips of his ears became red along with his cheeks.

Meanwhile,Hobi and Jimin both hugged Yoongi only to be scolded by him.

"You're intruding my private space too much..."this was Yoongi's excuse.

Jungkook was busy peppering Tae's face with kisses,earning him giggles.

"Come on kook,we gotta leave" Joon said and Jungkook was disappointed

He knew he had to go,but being with Taehyung was so tempting.

Finally he heaved a long sigh and walked towards the door;Tae still in his arms.

Even until now tae had no idea that Kook would go away.

And it only occurred to him,when he was transferred to Jin's arms from Kook's arms.

He realized what is going on and tears immediately filled his almond eyes.

He let out a loud sob as the tip of his nose and cheeks became red.

"Koo........."he let out in the crying voice and it broke everybody's heart there.

"Koo........"he sobbed again,wiggling in Jin's arms to get out and go to his Koo.

"Koo...no lweave!! Pwease!!" He cried harder.

"Taebaby, kook will be back even before you know it.don't cry bubba" Jimin said who absolutely loathed seeing his soulmate cry.

"Noo!!! Koo no lweave,Taetae awone (alone)" Tae cried more.

And by now it was too much for Jungkook.

He had his head held down since Tae started crying,so he doesn't have to see his crying face.

He himself was holding tears back.