of chwita chwita Daechwita

"Say aah babie" Yoongi said to Tae as he was feeding him.

Bangtannies were having dinner with the ChanBaek couple.
They have decided to visit Baekhyun's grandma the day after tomorrow

They'll drive to her house and will leave in the afternoon for this.

Tae nom-nomed on his food and ate with his naturally pouty lips

It has become an unsaid rule but it is mostly Yoongi who feeds Tae

Every time they sit down to eat,yoongi would immediately place him on his lap and begin feeding him.

Although Tae makes a tour around the whole table,getting fed by everyone but ultimately it is Yoongi who ends up with him.

Even with Jin,Tae shows tantrums and don't let me start with Jungkook,cuz Tae is mischievous and doesn't let him feed him.

It is only Yoongi who knows how to fill his tum tum.

Yoongi is very considerate of Tae,he makes sure that Taehyung eats well so and doesn't lose his chubby cheeks which Yoongi likes squishing so much.

Yoongi mashes food properly,so that Tae can easily swallow it and he knows what Tae likes and doesn't,so the little baby sits comfortably and just enjoys his food.

"Are you eating well little tiger?" Baekhyun asks from across him.

And due to Tae's mouth filled with food,he just bobs his head up and down to say yes.

Jungkook chuckles beside him,and stops his head from bobbing.

"Its okay bubba,we know Yoongi hyung is feeding you well"

"Okay baby this is the last one I promise,after this no more" Yoongi said as Tae refused to open his mouth.

"No-no yoonie"he said and patted his tummy to tell that he's full

"But this is the last one bubba.......okay if you won't eat it,then I'll give it to Chanyeol and he'll be good boy"

Yoongi said and forwarded his hand toward Chanyeol and even the latter opened his mouth.they were teasing taetae.