of advice and possible confession

Hey:)

Third person pov

Taehyung looked around himself,he was in the green room getting ready for their performance at the music bank festival.(guys this is pre covid-19)

He spotted many other members from different groups as well as his own members.

His makeup artist's voice brought him out of his trance.

He sighed as he started thinking about his life and what was he doing---he's avoiding Jungkook just because he can't keep his own feelings in check.

He knew he's hurting the younger boy who was upset because of this and its only a matter of time before he gets  confronted by Jungkook.

And what will he say when Jungkook asks him the reason of his behavior-----"oh its nothing Jungkook its just whenever I am with you,my heart threatens to beat out of my chest and I just jump on you and kiss you.Why? Cuz I fucking love you so much.
Nothing else bro!"

Okay,the "bro" was for dramatic effect as its clear to everyone that Taehyung definitely doesn't wanna be Jungkook's bro.

His mind was a mess,he needed advice on how to handle this situation-his feelings for Jungkook.

He knew the right person to go to who would give him some advice.

So thats how Taehyung found himself standing outside the green room of the boyband EXO.

Their perfomances were over and the festival has ended.

Only the artists remained to pack up their things and they'll leave soon too.

He knew he needed to talk to his hyung,cuz he didn't knew if he would get any other chance to meet him.

Considering all their schedules are busy.

So he made his way inside to talk to Baekhyun.

He saw Kai and Sehun leaving the room,and they both greeted him--Taehyung doing the same.

Fortunately he spotted Baekhyun sitting down,looking at his phone.

And to Taehyung's luck there weren't other people in the room except for Chanyeol who seemed to be taking a nap with his earphones in.

Its a good opportunity.Tae thought as he really didnt wanted to hear to  problems  other than Baekhyun.

The duo shared a great bond,and Baek had helped Tae in the past too.
Their friendship goes back to years,and Taehyung is really thankful for having such a great friend in this industry.

As soon as Baekhyun saw him,he pulled him for a tight hug,Taehyung reciprocated his action by hugging back tightly.

Baekhyun always had this motherly aura around him which Taehyung loved.

His hugs were warm and comforting and Baekhyun was really protective over Tae.

He doesn't know why,but from the first time they met he had this urge to protect the younger with his all.

So he was doing it.

Baekhyun could sense that something was bothering Taehyung so he didnt waste any time and sat him down to talk.

"don't worry about Channie,he's sleeping" he assured Tae as he saw him looking at Chanyeol.

"Tell me Tae" and Taehyung was taken aback by this.