of crushes and first loves

Hey there:)

Third person pov

Taehyung sighs as he looks at the boy of his dreams.
He was looking at Jeon Jungkook,the maknae of their group and Taehyung's crush of years now.

When the two first met,back in the years,Taehyung couldn't help but find the younger absolutely cute and adorable.

They spent most of their time together.Since the beginning Tae had this bubbly feeling in his tummy,whenever he was with Jungkook.

At first he thought it to be normal,considering he was always happy with Jungkook.
But after spending 2 years,when the feeling refused to go,and rather started growing with each passing day.
He admitted to himself---that he had a crush on Jungkook--and a very big one at that too.

Days--months--years--passed away but Tae's crush on Jungkook didn't fade.

His feelings have started taking form--the form of love for the other.

And soon Taehyung realized that what he felt for Jungkook was different from any crush,rather it was love

Yes he was in love with his best friend and band mate Jeon Jungkook.

Its been years since he has realized that,but he hasn't made any move to tell the other--neither he was planning to do anytime soon.

Taehyung sometimes wonders that what made him fall for Jungkook.

Heck,he doesnt even remember when was the exact moment he fell for the younger.

Falling for Jungkook was effortless.

And why won't it be,I mean with the younger's personality,his cute bunny like smile,his angelic voice,his bambi eyes,button nose,his sexy body,his feet----Wait!?! What!!??? Feet?????
Come on Tae!

But I hope you got the idea that how much Tae was in love with Jungkook.

But Tae was scared--

scared of rejection

scared of criticism from people

and scared of being the reason of his band's downfall.

He knew very well that the news of him being in love with someone---not even Jungkook,would make headlines and if people find out that he's in love with Jungkook then everyone would go nuts---I mean absolutely nuts!!!

And what happens when the fans start hating him because of this?

Or Jungkook and his hyungs start hating him.

Would he be able to take all this???No

So he decided that it was for the best to keep his feelings to himself and act like everything is okay---that he is not in love with Jungkook.

This is Kim Taehyung's life.

Jungkook was lost again---lost in the eyes of his Taetae hyungie!

He was staring at his unreal face,and the ways his eyes were twinkling as he chatted about something with his hyungs.

Then his gaze travelled to the pink plump lips and he couldnt help but think about how would it feel to kiss those lips!

Yes,Jeon Jungkook has thoughts about kissing his Taehyungie Hyung.Why?

Oh! Thats simple because he is in love with Taehyung.
actually he has been in love with him for years now.

The first time they met,Tae had made him feel comfortable around everyone and thats how he knew that his this Hyung was different to him that his other hyungs.

As the years passed on,Jungkook turned from a fetus--to a teenager---and then to an adult and his likeness for Taehyung turned into--love.

He absolutely fucking loved the elder.There was no questioning it.
He never in his entire life thought that he could love someone like this---like he loves Taehyung.

Taehyung can do the most disgusting and nastiest thing in the world and he would still look at him like he's the most precious person.

That was the extent of his love.

Now unlike Taehyung,Jungkook low-key had an idea that his hyung likes him back too.low-key.

He wasn't sure tho.

And lately he has been doubting this---because Taehyung is avoiding him.Yes he's full on ignoring Jungkook.

Like he wouldn't even sit with Jungkook alone even in the living room or he won't be around him without any else with them.

Jungkook had no idea that why is Taehyung behaving like this.
He didnt knew if he has done something to wrong to hurt his Hyung,but it was killing him to see Tae avoiding him.

However Tae had his own reasons to avoid Jungkook---he doesn't trust his feelings anymore.

He thinks that if he is alone with Jungkook then he'll probably confess to him.So for this reason he try to ignore the younger as much as he could.

But it hurts Jungkook badly,and he only hopes that him and Tae would go back to how they used to be.

He misses his Taehyung badly.

A/n~so here's the first chapter.
Your thoughts on this???

Please vote and comment.

Thankyou for reading💜