of questions and cries

"Hi,is Tae home?"

The hyungs looked at the men standing in front of their doorstep.

"Baekhyun~ssi
Chanyeol~ssi" Jin mumbled astonished.

"Yes,hello to all of you.
We are very sorry to come here unannounced.
Actually we tried calling Tae,but we couldn't get through and we needed to see him urgently so we came here" Chanyeol explained.

All of them nodded their heads.

"So is Taehyung here?
Can we meet him?" Baek asked again impatiently.

"I-uh-no-Tae" they all looked at each other confused on what to tell them.

"Actually Taehyung went back to his hometown earlier this week.
And he is absolutely fine,I just talked to him a few hours ago" Yoongi said saving them all.

"Its really strange,cuz I have been trying to call him so many times this week and not even once did his phone connect" The shorter of the couple said.

"Ye-yah,about that....."

"Tae said he's taking a break from his phone,thats why he keeps it switched off mostly and only uses it for some time in a day" Namjoon came forward to explain.

Meanwhile Baekhyun,stood there confused because he had left so many voicemails and texts for the younger,and if Tae sees it he was sure he would call.

Its really strange that Taehyung uses his phone to call his hyungs but not reply to his calls or texts.

It was very unlike Taehyung.

"Oh-okay then,I think we should leave we were here to see Tae but he isn't here.
Sorry to trouble you all" Chanyeol bowed.

"Its no problem at all.
You are welcome any time"

The couple turned their back after saying goodbye.

The hyungs took a sigh of relief that they were able to protect their secret of Tae.

The clouds rumbled loudly and it started raining heavily.

"Oh no" they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun coming back again.

"Shit this rain had to start now,how can we go back in such weather" Chan mumbled.

"Jin~ssi will it be okay if we come in till the rain subsides,driving in such weather can be dangerous"

Baek asked,he was really suspicious that the four members were hiding something from them.

He knew that it was about Tae,and the four didnt wanted to give out any information.

So in order to confirm his suspicions he wanted to talk more to them,so thats why he asked it.