of Jungkook's "baby"

"Baby,come on don't trouble eomma like this,eat some food!!" Jin said after a running Taehyung.

Apparently Tae was being playful in the afternoon,when jin was trying to get him to eat some food.

He really liked,making his hyung run after him.

Their manager as said,had delivered them all the baby products that would be required for Taehyung.

Jungkook and Jimin were out to collect it from the car.

Meanwhile Yoongi was in his room--dunno about Hobi and Joon in his room too.

"Tae baby,come on now eat something or you will become hungry and cry" jin said as he took the food plate in one hand,and walked after Tae.

Tae was crawling on the floor giggling as he saw his hyung running after him.

With his little limbs he was trying to get as far away as possible from him,but he came to a halt when a figure appeared before him.

"Pa" he said and Namjoon picked him up.

"Such a little trouble you are huh taebaby?? Making eomma run after you!!"

Jin's heart fluttered as he heard Namjoon saying these words.

He carried Tae above his head and took him to Jin.

They sat down with Tae on Joon's lap and Jin began feeding him again.

Well trying to feed him.

As he was blushing madly seeing Namjoon staring at him.

"Hyung,where did you learn this??" Joon asked Jin while staring.

"Well I used to take care of my younger cousins back at home,and also you all were babies too.so I have a lot of experience in this" he laughed making Namjoon laugh too.

"Say ahhh bubba" Joon said to Tae who opened his mouth.

Jin placed bite side food in his mouth;Tae began chewing.

Tae had some food stuck on his cheek,so Jin began wiping it and at the same time Namjoon did it too.

Causing both their hands to touch;neither of them tried to separate it just looked at each other.

And Tae's words in that moment would be---

"Both are so madly in love with each other!!! Lemme see who confesses first!!! I bet on Namjoon

Who are you all betting on??

Also did they just forget that I'm here!!!
Like hello,I might be small but not invisible!!!

Oii you blind people in love I'm here.
You guys doing this right before my sala---ahem I mean baby food!

Yes,Namjoon lean like that and kiss his lips,you coward.