of handling the baby

The doorbell rang,and Namjoon got up to open the door

"Good Morning Joon-ah is everything fine??" Their manager asked.

He was a very complacent man,always trying to reach out to them and help them in any way possible.

For most managers,the money their artists make is their priority,but for him BTS-- their health,their feelings were his priority.

That is why he was the perfect person for this job,and also the reason why they called him;knowing that he will help them out.

"Good morning,please come inside then we can talk"

They walked up to the living room,seeing everyone sitting there with a baby.

Oh wait what with a baby!?!?!

"Gosh which one of yours is this????
Guys tell me whom you got pregnant??? Is she a celebrity or some other person.
Jesus!!! Why didnt you tell me you were in a relationship??"

He said while pinching the bridge of his nose.

A thousand scenarios running through his mind---about how they will tell this to the company,to the fans and what will be their reaction??

And what happens when the fans don't support them anymore??

Is this their end.

He was close to crying from the panic.

"Manager nim,please sit down first,and listen to what we have to say,okay?" Jin asked gently.

He nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Hobi,please pass the poor man some water" hoseok got it for him.

The manager eyed the baby,who was currently sitting on Yoongi's lap,and looking at the manager with a pout on his cute face.

"Eh,he looks oddly familiar" he muttered.

"Well he is oddly familiar too" yoongi muttered;only the members heard him.

"here" hobi said giving him the glass of water.

"Thanks"

"So,what we are gonna say will shock you out---yeah you might even get a heart attack in your kidney but...." Seokjin was cut off by Namjoon.

"Wait! How's that possible...??" Asked Joon.

Seokjin glared and said---"well did you ever think that Tae will turn into a baby,but see now...it is possible so how can that not be possible too!!!"

Jin screamed....as he felt water on him.

"What the fuck!!!!"
He looked at the manager who has threw the water on his face,sitting there with his eyes and mouth wide open.

Well,jin shouldn't have said such a shocking news when the poor guy was drinking water.

"My handsome face!!!!" He yelled and went to the washroom.