Chapter 7: Reunion and Catching up

K-on is own by Kakifly

It was Friday morning and Haru was already awake and was wearing a dirty white vest with a white polo and blue neck tie inside, a black slacks and shoes, he was grooming his hair in front of the mirror as his sister came to his room.

Shane's POV

Sees Haru's trying new hair style.

Shane: what are doing lil bro>

Haru: I was going to try new hair style, but nothing seems to fit me

Shane: well why not stick to your old hair style?

Haru:*sighs* maybe, your right,

Shane: also I remember you need to bring schet(bass) and Jimi jr for maintenance right?

Haru: yeah, I haven't check both of their condition for a while.

Shane: well there is a music store at the town you might wanna head there after class.

Haru: Yeah so I'll be using dad's car

Shane: sure here's the key *give him the car keys*

Haru: Thank you sis, so I'll be going.

Shane: Take care lil bro

As he leaves bringing his instrument you thought about something.

Shane: (I hope you'll remember and recognize your old friends today Haru-kun and show them your prowess in playing hehe)

TIMESKIP:

Yua's pov

Yua: Haru-chan I heard from the principal that today you're going to visit the light music lub?

Haru: right

Yua: Well good luck at it *winks*

Haru: huh?

Yua: by the way Haru-chan you also play guitar I presumed.

Haru: yeah. I was supposed to left this little champ at the car, but I kinda forgotten it.

Yua: *giggling* Your're so cute Haru-chan *ruffle your hair*

Haru: my hair! *pouts* senpai!

Yua: oh my, sorry Haru-chan, also that's a cute pouting face, I have to tell your fan girls

Haru: ah! Wait........ *she already leaves the room* *sighs*

LATER

HARU's POV

As Haru reached the classroom carrying his guitar bag, as his classmates noticed him.

Girl 1 Good morning Haru-kun

This caught the attention of the rest of the class as they greeted Haru too.

Haru: Good morning girls *with his usual smile*

Girl 4: huh? Haru-kun is that a guitar?

Haru who just realized that he did actually bring his guitar only sweat drop at his own action. Haru: yeah, I was suppose to bring this fella for maintenance

Girl 4: I see

Then the teacher came in to start their first class, the rest of the day goes smoothly for Haru, after the class and his visit to his uncle, he then saw nodoka and greeted her.

Haru: yo! *waves* Nodoka how is it going?

Nodoka: *waves back* hello Haru-kun I'm fine *notices your guitar* is that your instrument Haru-kun?

Descant of Love(DISCONTINUED AND UNDER REVAMPED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara