Filler Chapter 1: The Girl's feeling?

This only a short chapter mostly a filler chapter, on how did the girls had fallen for our protagonist Haru-kun. 

Ritsu’s Pov:

During the reunion I was silently blushing as she was staring towards Haru-kun

Ritsu: (what is this feeling, why is my face so hot?)

Then as Haru looked at you with a concerned face, you immediately looked away to hide your blushing face, then Haru just smiled at you

Ritsu: *sighs* (he did changed a lot, he’s more like a prince in a fairy tail although this is reality, but why can’t I shake this feeling of there is something inside me had already deeply in love with him… wait am I inlove with him? Wh…what the heck is happening.)

Haru: are you okay Ricchan

As ritsu’s heart beating fast Haru’s face was near her, as she just stuttered every word she says

Ritsu: a..aahm.. I….I’m…ok…okay……no..need..to worry 

Haru: are you sure?

Ritsu: *nods while blushing*

Then it came to a beach time with the gang as I saw Haru walked out with his trunks I had keep myself good but I couldn’t, everytime I look at Haru-kun, my heart is beating fast, and every time he looks at me smiling I could die from happiness, maybe I do really love him, I got a feeling even Mio and the others did fallen for him too.

Ritsu just sigh once again as she fell asleep hugging her pillow tightly.

Mio’s Pov

Mio: (When I heard that there is a exchange student and it was a man, I was so nervous, but when we already knew it was one of my childhood friends I was happy, he had change a lot, he wasn’t some cool kids who loves teasing me *insert ritsu* he felt different like he was totally new.) 

Mio remembered how Haru comforted her, after Ritsu was messing her she felt his warmth, she feels, like she doesn’t want to let go, even a bit, he so optimistic, caring, and always helps others making sure they’ll be happy in the end even though he can be an idiot or pervert(remembers her encountered with him)

Mio: (haru-kun I hope you feel the same.)

She concluded that she really is in love with him, and she knew even ritsu and the others had already fallen for him, yet she didn’t want ruined their friendship because of some delima.  

No one’s Pov

In the end Mio just sleep her problems with a blush on her face, as she was dreaming about her and Haru all the way.

Yui’s POV

Yui: (When I knew Haru-kun returned I was really happy to the point I really really don’t want to let go as I hug him, he’s now different from the time we met during my childhood days, he seems very special to me, he knows how to cook, how to make others happy, and how he’ll comfort people who are sad especially with Mio-chan I was even jealous at her.) 

No one’s POV

Yui then remember the scene where she kissed his cheeks as a sign of thanks for helping her to buy her own guitar, he also remembers the time he was teaching her, his hands where rough but it felt comfortable.

She then smiles as she sleeps knowing Haru-kun will be the guy in her dreams, little did she knows that others started to fall in love with him.

Mugi’s POV

Mugi: (As I heard that the exchange student was in the room next to ours, me and ritchan went to look at him, after that I fell in love with him, his looks, his personality like a prince in a fairy tale, as he was almost perfect, but I was jealous to know that he was a childhood friend of Mio-chan and Ritchan even Yui-chan, I wish he was my childhood friend too.) 

No one’s POV

Mugi remembered the quality time she spent with him especially, when they had their job she love how talkative he is, she love how optimistic he is, she wish she could marry him soon but she knows other had fallen for him as well, she’s afraid it might ruined their friendships 

Later on she just fell asleep as she dream about his prince, his mentor, and his best friend while smiling and blushing, then she hugged her pillow as she was asleep soundly.

YOW what a short chapter, I feel like it sounded uhmmmm... Dunno what to say xD, but that’s all I wanted to do for this chapter, sorry if its bad, by the way next chapter will be Fluffy time episode and a flashback how did sawako became the light music club advisor stay tune next chapter, HALSKIE OUT!!!