Chapter 20: Training Camp 2

Ui's POV

"Hello, I am Ui Hirasawa today I'm going out with Azusa-chan for the first time." As I waited for azusa-chan I was looking all sides until I heard her voice

???: Hey!

Ui: ah, Azusa-chan.

Azusa: sorry.

Ui: That outfit's cute

Later: at the fast-food restaurant.

Ui: The light music club has a training camp soon, right?

Azusa: *nods* Yeah, we'll be staying there three nights.

Ui: my sister said last year was really fun.

Azusa: It was fun? Do you think she meant that practice was really fulfilling?

Ui: Y-yeah... I think so. (Remembers when she was choosing her bikini)

Azusa: I see. They gave such a wonderful performance, so hopefully during the training camp (will we really be fine?)

Ui: what is my sister like in the club?

Azusa: well...

Ui: yes?

Azusa: she doesn't practice at all, she gave me weird nickname, and she keeps touching me.

Ui: she's warm and feels good right?

Azusa: No, that's not what I meant *sweat drops*

Ui: huh?

Azusa: what is she doing today?

Ui: she's at home, she doesn't handle heat well, and she hates air conditioning too.

Azusa: I can picture her being lazy.

Ui: she's been lazing around whole day recently,

Azusa: how pathetic *sweat drop*

Ui: But, she's really cute when she's lazing around.(imagine Yui keeps rolling and calls Ui.)

Azusa: (How can we see her so differently?) I would like a big sister like Mio-senpai.

Ui: Mio-san so kind and cool

Azusa: same thing with Haru-senpai, even thou he's not a club member he always there to help us out. But sometimes he's to optimistic to the point he let them slack off a bit

Ui: he's so sweet as well, I wanna hug him every day..

Azusa: *sweat drops* (me too but I'm too shy even in approaching him.) *laughs a bit* I was shocked when Mio-senpai told me he was the one who teach them to perform on stage.

Ui: I see,that's why he's the school Idol for all of the girls in the school *imagine Haru with a lot of fan girls*, how about Ritsan?

Azusa: She's really unfocused and sketchy, so I'll pass on her.

Without noticing it Haru and Ritsu is already at her back

???: oh? Who's unfocused?

As Azusa was shock to see both Haru and Ritsu in the fast food restaurant as well. As Ui greeted Ritsu and Haru, Ritsu headlocks Azusa while she mumbles I'm sorry for many times, and as Haru was laughing at both of them.

Ui: What are you both doing here?

Ritsu: well, we saw you in here, so we came in.

Ui: did you guys hang out?

Haru: well me and Ricchan just meet at the store nearby so we decided to hang out for a bit.

Ui: Where is Mio-san anyway?