1000 Views Chapter : Azusa

Thanks for the 1k views everyone this chapter is basically all about how Haru met Azusa for the first time, and yes this is canon that'll affect the future chapters, prior to that next special chapter will be around 1.4-1.6 reads if I'm not busy, so here it is

NOTE: this is only a short to medium chapter and k-on is own by Kakifly

No one’s POV 

Haru was at the music store trying to play some other guitar at the store as his guitar went on a maintenance 

Haru: Is it okay for me to play? 

Clerk: sure, what song are you going to play? 

Haru: have you heard about a song name through the fire and flames 

Clerk: somehow it seems familiar 

Haru: I see, I’ll play that song 

Clerk: well have fun. And sir can you lower down the sounds a bit 

Haru: sure 

Guitar used by Haru: Fender American Standard Stratocaster (my guitar) 

Song:

As the song was playing through the store clerks were amaze on how Haru mastered the song, which this song has a lot of guitar leads and long badass solo, as a twintail black haired girl arrived at the store, her reason, to check some new brands of guitar she arrived in time of the Solo of the song, she then looks and found the one who was playing it, as Haru was shredding and tapping the guitar the girl was clearly amaze on how a year or two older than her is so good at playing.  

SKIP(SONG END) 

Haru: Wheew that was one hard song *sweating* 

Clerk: that was cool sir, I knew I remembered that song 

???: uhmm excuse me 

Haru and Clerk: yes? 

???: was that song titled Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce? 

Haru: yes? 

???: you played so well senpai 

Haru: eh senpai? 

Clerk: looks like you have a fan sir *chuckles* well I’ll continue my work since it’s almost done. 

Haru: sure *looks at the girl* So what is your name? 

???: u-uhm A-Azusa Nakano *slight blush* 

Haru: Azusa eh? So you also play guitar? 

Azusa: yes, since both of my parents know how to play instruments as well. 

Haru: I see (reminds me on my own family) 

Azusa: u-uhmm when did you start playing se-sennpai? 

Haru: *sweatdrop due being called senpai* since I was around 10 years old, my big sis was a music maniac same with my Dad, my Mom had the same hobby as them *sigh* so me, myself started to play too. 

Azusa: did you learn on your own? 

Haru: well big sis did also teach me, and yes before you can ask I can also play bass but still a newbie to drums and piano. 

Azusa: Amazing, *lowers her head with a slight blush* c-can you teach m-me? 

Haru: *sees a big great potential in her* sure If I have time, but I knew you can also play right 

Azusa: u-uhm y-yes*blushes as Haru was checking her fingers* 

Haru: can you show me? 

Azusa: *plays the Solo of whole lotta love by Led Zeppelin* 

Haru: you’re quite good yourself Azusa-chan. 

Azusa:t-thank you s-senpai *embarrassed 

Clerk: excuse me sir your guitar is done 

Haru: I see *grins* 

LATER 

Haru: *plugs his guitar* I’ll test it here (Haru's new guitar is basically like Yui but its thomson les paul guitar)

Azusa: is that your guitar senpai? 

Haru: y-yes  

Azusa: it’s so cool 

Haru: yosh! Ready? 

Haru song 2: Canon Rock by JerryC 

AFTER THE SONG 

Azusa and clerk: *claps*  

Haru: t-thank you  

LATER
Haru was now preparing to leave and just finish paying to the clerk as Azusa stopped him. 

Azusa: uhmm when can I see you again? 

Haru: *smiles* maybe soon, don’t worry I’ll see you again and teach you that song(refers to Canon Rock), besides here is my cellphone number*hands her his cellphone number*, contact me of you have time.*pats her head* by the way you're so cute Azusa-chan. *grins*

Azusa: *blushes hard* Moe! Senpai! *pouts then smiles* sure looking forward to it. *grins* 

As Haru left Azusa forgot to know his name since she calls him senpai and knowing and probably she will see him eventually in the future.  

Azusa: (I hope I’ll see him again someday). *blushes* 

BACK AT HARU as he arrives back home

Haru: well what a day *lays down in his bed and remembers Azusa* Well hopefully I’ll meet her again, man she’s small yet knows to play guitar well (and cute According to the rebellion side of his mind), well it’s maybe only a matter of time before that. 

HI GUYS! So yeah here is the special chapter I created so I have nothing else to say except Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter after 2 weeks. bye!!!!!!!!