850 Views Special : Visit

Hi everyone I know it's a bit late and I was supposed to do this at 500 views but I forgot to continue my work here about this specific chapter, anyway this is a special chapter next special chapter will be at 1000 views, but for this time this will be a Haru and Mugi Chapter enjoy!

K-on characters is own by Kakifly!!!!!

Haru's POV
I was basically reading some online fanfiction on my laptop till my big sister suddenly call me saying we have a visitor, when I arrived downstairs I was shocked to see a familiar man and on his side was none other than Mugi-chan.

Later
No one's POV
With Haru and Mugi at the backyard
Haru: oh Mugi-chan what are you doing here?
Mugi: my dad wanted me to come with him to meet up with his friend, but I didn't expect it was your Dad Haru-kun.
Haru: me either, what a small world this is. *chuckles*
Mugi: indeed *smiles*
Haru: I clearly knew your dad somewhere either too, I've seen him before...but where?....aah *realized*
Flashback
9 years ago
A small Haru was playing at the backyard till his dad called him and wanted to meet up with someone, when his dad carried him, he showed him to a person who is also his best friend l but Haru was a bit shy towards strangers so he just cutely wave at him
???: cute, he clearly has your face Naoko-san
Naoko: oh really? *laughs and looks at Haru* you hear that Haru we looked alike. *laughs again*
???: but he does have her mother's eyes
Naoko: Indeed.
???: you know I also had a daughter who is also have the same age as your son, hopefully one day they'll meet.
Naoko: I'm sure faith will allow that*grins*
???: Haru-chan!
Naoko: come on Haru your mom is calling you*puts him down as he sees him running off* you know I bet that kid will be great someday
???: you think so? I did see a lot of potential in him so yeah
Naoko: come on, let's catch up for old time sake.
???: sure *laughs*
Meanwhile
Mom: Haru-chan where did go?
Haru: Dad wanted me to meet up with his friend.
Mom: I see, you know*pats his head* both of them are really alike.
Shane: what do you mean mom?
Mom: well both them are, you know best buddies when they were still in college so yoir father happy go lucky personality rubs off from him, and his best friend out going and calm personality rubs off from your dad *giggles*
Haru: *confused*
End of flashback*
Haru: so that means the daughter he is talking about is you! *laughs* that's great Mugi-chan! *grabs her hands*
Mugi: t-true *blushes a bit*
Haru: *let go* you know Mugi-chan, you are very sweet and gentle especially towards the rest of the club members, and you're very calm and generous too. *grins*
Mugi: Th-thank you Haru-kun. I'm glad you think that.
As both of them where talking about stuff and funny experiences, Shane while cleaning the dishes was watching from a far amused by his little brother.
Mugi: really? *laughs a bit* that's funny Haru-kun.
Haru: I know right. But making me think them made my head a bit ache as so many memories came flashing by.
Mugi: do you want to rest in my lap Haru-kun?
Haru: e-eh? *blushes a bit but Mugi didn't notice* are you okay with it?
Mugi: Don't worry.
Haru then lays his head on Mugi's lap as he relaxed a bit even though it's a bit akward with the addition of Mugi patting you.
Haru: this made me think that you love spoiling your friends Mugi-chan.
Mugi: As long as they're happy, I'm okay with it.
Haru: that's sweet of you Mugi-chan. But you need to control sometimes too. *grins*
Mugi: *smiles* even though I didn't meet you during your childhood years unlike Mio-chan and the others, I'm happy that I know and met a guy like you Haru-kun.
Haru: oh come on Mugi-chan you're embarassing me. *laughs*
Haru: to be honest, I've never had a proper conversation with other girls except from my childhood friends *she looks at Haru a bit comfused* at first I was a bit shy towards you, i-it is because during my time abroad I've never quite talk with girls apart from random fan girls of my seniors, then here I thought you would ignore me and just treat me normally just like others and---
Haru was cut off by Mugi placing her finger in his mouth saying
Mugi: It's okay Haru-kun, I never had many friends before, but when I met them(refers to Mio and the gang), I feel happy I could explore more, have fun and be with the persons I like to be with in the first place, and because of you Haru-kun I am happy too okay? *as Haru nodded* and this time I would like to know you more Haru-kun.
Haru: I feel the same way Mugi-chan, so lets do our best *grins*
Then as both you laugh under the tree in a clear sky of dusk time, as Shane watches and smiles the interaction between Haru and Mugi.
Shane: Maybe I should call them for dinner.
Back at them
Haru: *stands up as Mugi did the same* Thank you too Mugi-chan for everything *grins then hugs Mugi*
Mugi then returned the hug silenty thought about how Haru is warm little did she know Haru was thinking the same and he did thought that she's soft, then as both of them let go and laughs again they went inside with Shane leading both of them.

Hi guys! So this the special view chapter next one will be around 1000 views, anyways so that's it, I know it's a bit short as I didn't clearly know what content should I put for Mugi and Haru so yeah so that will be all and see you in the next regular chapter