Chapter 14: Haru is sick?

Haru’s POV

Haru: Ugh! What the heck happen?

Haru found himself at a hospital bed with her sister and dad on each side of the bed, as her sister notice he was awake he immediately smack his head for worrying her.

Haru: Ow! *rubs his head* what was that for? And why am I here?

Dad: you know damn well Haru *rubs his eyes* 

FLASHBACK 

Haru, his dad and his sister was on the living room discussing about Haru’s condition, and his dad noticed him something odd..

Dad: Haru are you okay? You look sick

Haru: huh? What do you mean dad?

Shane: didn’t I tell you not to overwork yourself again?

Dad: What do you mean Shane?

Shane: well, he was focused on the festival too much, as he was worried for the outcome he didn’t have enough rest, and he didn’t properly eat as well *sigh*.

Dad: Haru!, didn’t I tell you don’t over…

Haru: I know dad, but it…

Shane: despite what uncle said to you not to overwork yourself on the festival, you didn’t listen.

Haru: *bows head* I’m sorry

Dad: we’re going to the doctor tomorrow, whether you like it or not,

Haru: B..But dad

Dad: no buts

As Haru was going to reply he suddenly collapse, much to their surprise.

Dad: Haru!!!

Shane: Dad, go, ready the car I’ll keep him company.

Dad: Thank you Shane.

Shane’s POV

As you see your dad leaves, you immediately check Haru’s body temperature, until you realize after you touched him, he has a very high fever.

Shane: (damn it Haru, I got the feeling you didn’t take your medicine again, I swear if you recovered, I’ll smack your head hard.)

As your dad called that the car is ready, you immediately locked your house and turn everything off, as your dad carried Haru in the backseat.

Dad: we’re going o drive fast; you stay at the back seat Shane.

Shane: okay dad, *as he hold Haru tight*

FLASHBACK ENDS

Haru: sorry for making you worried, so what happens now?

Shane: well, obviously you can’t go to the school yet  

Yua: she’s right Haru-kun, you should regain your strength back again.

Haru: ah! Senpai, sorry for making you worried

Yua: It’s okay, Haru-kun just don’t do it again.

Dad: and the doctor said you should rest for a couple of days.

Haru: *sighs* 

Shane: Are you hungry Haru-kun?

Haru: well, I am, but I can eat by myself

Dad: No, your sis will be the one to feed you.

Haru: okay…

As Shane was feeding Haru, his dad remembered how their mom was like Haru when she worked herself too much, his thoughts were cut off when his daughter called him.

Shane: you okay dad?

Dad: yeah, yeah, I’m just thinking some things. *sees Haru done eating and was drinking water.) you should rest Haru-kun, the nurse will inject some anti biotic on your body later

Haru: O..okay  

Yua: well I’ll be off Haru-kun, gonna have some task to do

Haru: sure, see you soon senpai

Yua: *nods* hopefully you recover fast *leaves*

LATER

As Haru was sleeping they heard a knock on the door and as they opened they were happy to see…….

HELLO EVERYONE CHAPTER 14 is done and it is short af, next will be the part 2, it'll be Sawako's flashback and the girl's visit Haru, also I updated earlier since I don't have a heavy task yet in few days ago next chapter will be release before the end of this week and 1k views will be published as a Canon special chapter, see ya everyone and stay safe HALSKIE OUT!!!!!