Chapter 9: Part time job

Disclaimer:

The next day we went to our job, and were divided into 2 groups. The first being Haru and Mugi the other being Mio, Ritsu, and Yui. In the first shift Haru and Mugi where focused on doing their job, until Haru asked Mugi about something.

Haru: So Mugi *this catches her attention* so when did you start playing piano?

Mugi: well, I start playing it, when I was a child, how about you Haru-kun?

Haru: well, at first I wasn’t interested in playing musical instrument till I reached 5th, but because of Mom and Dad invited me to a band concert that was the time it peaks up my attention and started learning it with the help of my family.

Mugi: Amazing, but I heard you became a band manager abroad how did you do that /

Haru: eh? actually I’m not the band manager, I’m just a simple member of my group even thou, most of the members are older than me, I treated them as my senior, and they treated me like a little brother.

 Mugi: can you tell about your seniors Haru-kun?

Haru: sure, first was…..

As Haru was describing his seniors, Mugi was in thought about how amazing Haru life is 

Mugi: (every time I looked at Haru it makes my heart beat fast, he has qualities of a good prince, just like in the different fairytail *blushing)

Meanwhile

 the rest of the girls were jealous as Haru wasn’t the one they aren’t talking with,. 

Back to Haru and Mugi 

The wind suddenly came as Mugi’s hat was about to blown away, Haru catches it before it was being blown and gave it back to Mugi as she thanked him.

Haru: No problem Mugi, by the way you look beautiful Mugi just like a princess in a fairytail

Mugi was cutely blushing at Haru’s compliment, yet he didn’t mind saying that, as he just smiled sweetly at her.

Mugi: *blushing*  Th…thank…you 

Before we knew it out shift already, ended and it was the rest of the girl’s turn, Later as lunch came Mugi and Haru was talking, much to the jealousy of the rest, Yui then pulled out the lunch that Ui made for them.

Haru: mmmm this is delicous Yui.

Yui: well, thanks for the chef! C

Haru: I haven’t seen Ui, I wonder how is she?

Yui: she’s still the same sweet little sister hehe.

The rest : (they imagine Yui’s sister as a smaller version of Yui.)

Haru: hehe she was just a little girl last time I saw her,

Yui: she was happy to know you return back at Japan. 

Haru: I see *smiles*

TIMESKIP: THE END OF THE DAY

 Lady: here is your paychecks. Thank you very much

Everyone: *bows* your welcome ma’am

Haru’s Pov

Haru: I think this isn’t enough to buy Yui’s guitar *holding 30000 yen*

Mio: yeah,what should we do

LATER: AT THE MUSIC STORE

Mugi asked the store clerk if he can lower the price, he then lowered it to 50,000 yen, since Mugi was the daughter of the owner.