chapter 3.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

—excuse any errors 🖤

"You not interested at all?" It came out more as a question to Kentrell. He stank faced his boss before going to eat his sandwich again, shaking his head in process.

"I ain't gay and no offense but he ugly ass fuck. Do you think I would fuck around with a nigga that look like a thick necked Thor from the avengers? Fuck no." He spat, sitting down on the bar stool as he scrolled down on his small iPhone 6s. It wasn't as great but he still functions good and did it's job.

Jonathan was again, shirtless and was walking around the small bar that was made on the second floor of the house as he mixed up a small drink to enjoy the day.

He let out a laugh at Kentrell little insult,"Bryson ain't even that bad lookin' c'mon." He shook his head before grabbing a bottle of rum alcohol and pouring it into a glass.

Kentrell kissed his teeth,"I'm straight."

"Stop cappin', lil daddy."

"Say slime, you forreal not stoppin' with the nick names bruh. It's uncomfortable." Kentrell mumbled, it has been almost a month that he started the job and Jonathan was not stopping with the small nicknames and baby talks at all. It came to the point where Kentrell would avoid speaking to the man.

Jonathan felt like he already had control of the short tempered male and he knew he could fix his little attitude with just a small smack on that jiggly fat ass of his. It's crazy how he was avoiding every and any friendly interactions with the male but somehow still got to finding a little crush on him. Yes, he was starting to develop a small crush on him.

The smooth melanated, soft skin, the pretty eyelashes and honey colored brown eyes and the unique tattoos carved perfectly on The Louisiana native was enough to drive him crazy. He was looking forward to seeing his name atleast on that beautiful plump back side of his. Maybe with a small heart too.