chapter 2.

"002"

"002"

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

—Excuse any errors 🖤

"This is Joe, joe this is Kentrell the new bodyguard." Jonathan introduced the two males to eachother. Kentrell nodded his towards Joe and joe only shot him a toothy grin.

Kentrell took two steps backwards, carefully observing the Male. Eyes, trailing up and down one time.

Black color dyed hair, neutral facial expressions and a normal but slightly short body. Braids Marvelously falling down on his perfectly defined face.

The lightskin moved a dread from his face, eyes moving up and meeting the taller's intimidating and very curious gaze. He let out a small chuckle.

"So you his new fuck boy?" He questioned immediately when their boss dissapeared behind the stair cases.

With a none- pleasant look, Kentrell side eyed the guy."Do I look like I suck on lollipop and shit rainbows?" The way the words rolled out his tongue along with his fascinating Louisiana accent sent a shiver down joe's spine.

Took by suprise, joe didn't expect the darkskin voice to be so deep and raspy. Sure the way he looked and judging by his appearance screamed hood all over him.

They hadn't met for atleast a good 30 minutes and yet the tension between them was very thick.

It was eventually broken up by Joe's revealing and childish self.

"Well- no but you kno' there be alot of DL nigga-

" Shut yo' stupid ass up. Talm 'bout DL niggas. Do you see me staring at ass? You see me with long rainbow hair and plastic bags on my body? No, so leave me alone bruh." Kentrell rolled his eyes, moving to the fridge and pouring him some apple juice.

Joe sat there quietly,"So you're not ga-

He was cutt of with some black Adidas slides hitting him right in the face.