chapter 9

009

009

ᑭᖇOTᗴᑕT ᗰᗴ

DATE NIGHT

"Kentrell lay the fuck down." Jonathan demanded.

The Louisiana native crossed his arms stubbornly, completely ignoring the light skins demand and staying on the ground."aye! You don't tell me what to fuckin' do."

Jonathan let out a sigh. The male has been testing his patience for a minute now and he was not having it. He was more then pissed off when he discovered the Male's addiction and now he was being stubborn and hardheaded."I'm not gon' repeat my self twice! Get yo' fuckin' ass down fo' I loose my fuckin' shit!" He snapped.

Kentrell kissed his teeth."Fuck no. You ain't gon' talk ta' me like that, slime. Ion give a fuck if you mad. Say, I'm gon' beat yo' ass twice more than you gon' beat min-

He was cutt off by large hands picking him up abruptly, throwing him aggressively on top of the bed. He got up swiftly, ready to throw hands at the man.

Jonathan narrowed his eyes,"try me, lil nigga."

He threw a fit, almost falling from the bed."Mane!"

"Tell me why the fuck you taking that shit." Jonathan crossed his arms, sitting Indian style in front of him. He was all ears, ready to hear more about the darker.

"What else do people use it fo'. It makes you feel good ass fuck, slime! Wheneva' I close my eyes, i feel like I'm on cloud nine. Shit, it makes my dick on brick too." The part with his dick being on brick was meant as his pussy leaking. He was still on about keeping his secret, he didn't trust Jonathan enough to let him know yet.

Besides, it wasn't his business knowing.

They fell into an awkward silence. Neither of them speaking. Kentrell was too hyper to sit still due to the drug and Jonathan was too busy calculating everything."You can't do that. Kentrell." He takes the youngers hands on his, softening his voice more than usual.