chapter 1.

❥︎"001"

❥︎"001"

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

—Excuse any errors.
I appreciate you 🖤.

—𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃, very sleepy due to the fact that he had to get up at six in the morning to carry his belongings and everything to the fan. Over the few days kentrell had stayed in the hotel, he took some time to spend by him self.

You see, Kentrell haven't seen the outside world in years so when he got the time to prepare for the long term he was going to serve as a bodyguard, he partakes his time.

The lean, tall, mocha colored Male was now, currently standing infront of the house he was going to live in for the rest of it. Sighing, he knocked on the door twice and stood back to wait for the door to be opened. However, the door was never opened.

Kentrell decided to wait a bit longer, his hands aching from holding and carrying the heavy bags for too long.
Eventually the door was opened and a tall, light skinned male with face tattoos and multiple chains on his neck was now standing infront of kentrell.

To kentrell, the man looked like a flamingo with ice around it's neck. The guy looked like a towering figure more like slender man.

Jonathan on the other hand was beyond annoyed and irritated. He didn't need a bodyguard. It was just going to invade his privacy. His parents were just making a too much of a big deal out of the current situation.

Kentrell looked like an off and on druggie from a corner store when he first laid eyes on him. Well it would be since it was a picture of his mugg shot. No one looked great in a mugg shot. Kentrell didn't even look like someone you could trust to do something for you or even live with you in a house. He honestly wanted to know why his parents would hire someone so...intimidatingly looking.

"My name is Kentrell Gaulden, I was told t-

"I know who you is and why you here, come in lil nigga." Jonathan cutt him off, eyes still fixed on the mans nice body. He wanted to skip the introducing part and get to welcoming the fine peace of meal into his house. If anything he was more than glad to have such eye candy living with him for the rest of it.