𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬.

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟.
𝐓𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬.

Meet the interesting life of me, Kentrell DeSean Gaulden.

The day I heard those words flowing out that police officer's mouth.

"mr.gaulden someone bailed you out."

I was shocked, in tears almost. I remember when I was so eager to see who have done such miracle for me. When they escorted me out of my cell and to the courtroom. I saw a man, he was darkskined, with white hair and white beard. He wasn't looking that old but you could tell that he was pushing the sixties.

He was standing there, his wife's hand wrapped around his. Eyes dangling as she studied my appearance. She turned to her husband and met his eyes, giving him a nod in approval.

I could hear what they were saying."he's tall, aggresive looking and scary looking. He's good enough to protect our son." The man smiled.

When they told me that I was free to go, I followed them out of the scary place I call The Prisoner's Hell Hole. I was told to sit in a black van. They gave me clothes, food and everything.

They told me that I was going to stay in a hotel for a while but I had a device hugging my feet, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere. It depends though.

They put me in a expensive ass hotel with only white people, I was quite uncomfortable but I had to deal with it.
Before they left me to go, they told me that I was hired to be a bodyguard. For who?

They never told me.

I guess I had to find out.