chapter 5.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

-excuse any errors 🖤

"Aye goodmorning kentre-

"Say shut the fuck up talm to me." Kentrell cutt Joe of without even thinking to care about his language as soon as he enterednthe kitchen. Jonathan was leaning at the wall with his phone in his hand. Brows raised up at the males rough language.

"Fuck wrong with chu'." He inquired, cocking his head to the side and staring straight at him.

"My fault ain't see you there." He mumbled grumpily and flopping down on the chair, letting out a loud groan.

The other bodyguard stared at him weirdly before."You okay?"

"Yeah, my stomach just hurt."

"You need another day of? What was the last thing you ate? Should i take you to the doctor?" Jonathan moved from his position and taking a seat next to him. Face immediately full of worry.

Joe watched the scene infront of him and chuckled. Sending a cocky smirk at Kentrell making the darkskin mugg him.

"Say don't touch me mane. I'm aight, this shit is normal. It only lasts for 3 or more days, I'm fine." The male moved away from his boss, not wanting to be in his presence any longer.

Not too long later, footsteps were heard coming from the stairs and leading towards the kitchen. Joe rolled his eyes and handed kentrell his plate of breakfast."where my apple juice at?" Kentrell frowned at Joe.

"Take it yo' self in the fridge, nigga. You ain't pregnant so stand up and take it yo' self."

Jonathan kissed his teeth at the two younger males. Going to the fridge and looking for the apple juice."ain't none hea'."

"Oops, I guessed I drank it all then." Joe put a hand over his mouth and giggled."my bad."

Kentrell almost jumped up and stabbed him. How could he take his apple juice? Not to mention he brought a full bottle when he went to Walmart but ofcourse Joe's annoying ass had to drink all of it.
He felt as if he could throw himself on the ground and cry. Might even stab him a few times.