chapter 4.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

-excuse any errors 🖤

It was a normal day. Just monday, a day where everyone is lazy but not Kentrell and Jonathan. They were at a meeting except kentrell was not allowed inside the building. He was told to wait outside.

So far, the male was not having any difficulties with his job. The only thing that continued to bother him was the fact that Jonathan would not stop calling him nick names and touching up on him. He didn't like any of it.

"Kentrell!" He heard his name being called. Confused he turned around and saw someone he hadn't seen in years.

His sister.

He didn't know how to react. The last time he saw his family was when he was going to court. He remembered that day all too well. All the looks of disappointment and sadness. Hell he didn't think they would even accept him in the family anymore and to see his sisters shocked and happy expression was a little cure to his poor damaged heart.

"It really is you!" She gasped and tackled him in a big hug.

"What the fuck? How the hell is you out of jail? Did you break out of prison DeSean?" He shook his head at her remarks.

"Don't tell them I'm out."

"B-but kentre-"

"No Lily."

He looked down full of shame."They can't, atleast not Daddy." Image of the older man appeared in his head. All the same unpleasant look on his face.

Kentrell and his father never had a great relationship. He always happened to end up doing the wrong things and that made his father hate him even more. From being in the streets at 16 to running out of home at 18 and now he was entering his early twenties with nothing left but a job that saved him from the dark hole he was set in prison.

He had to admit it. Prison was a hell hole. If you don't man up you can not survive.

"RIP him apart!"