chapter 6.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

—excuse any errors 🖤

A party?

Yes, it was a party.

Kentrell doubted whether it was really a party or if he just saw things with his eyes. But he wasn't seeing things. There was truly a party or atleast a get together at Jonathan's house.

The cars parked outside, all over the place and in the driveway says it all.

The male just came from the mall and now he had to deal with people.

He entered the house and was immediately met with the scent of weed. Not that he didn't like the smell but coming home to such a unaccustomed smell was not good either.

He kicked of his shoes and approached the livingroom. The sound of loud rap music playing caused him to let a small groan. That's when he chose to not go any further. Instead he went to the kitchen to get him some apple juice.

He turned around on his heels, rubbing his nose to get a bit rid of the unlikable smell. For some reason, everything smelled a bit weird for him. Even the smell of weed made him feel giddily.
Over the past month he began to feel weird. The symptoms also got worse every day. From eating something not used to eating and now almost throwing up by the smell of weed.

The cramps did die down though so the painkillers helped.

He came to an halt and the entrance of the kitchen when he spotted the fimiliar head of the lightskinned girl sneakily kissing a Hispanic guy.

He frowned.

It was Jonathan's girlfriend.

He wasn't suprised at all. Let alone give a fuck. He casually walked next to them, grabbed a cup and filled it with apple juice. He frowned even deeper when he saw clear liquid in the cup, instead of the yellowish, brownish juice.