Chapter six an act of war

With the Mages from Fairy tail

Currently the mages group from Galuna Island we're returning back to Fairy Tail.

When they were heading back they were greeted with a shocking image of what happened to their guild.

it was completely destroyed large metal pillars were sticking out of the guild basically making it usable.

Natsu: Who did this to our GUILD!!!

Erza: who would dare do this!!

(Y,N): I see humans haven't came that far in the past 400 years.

The mages from fairy tale stopped and looked at him, because of that answer.

Gray: Are you serious!

(Y,N): oh I didn't even do offend you guys you've shown yourself to be higher than the average human. I was saying as a majority of the whole compared to the rest you guys are actually okay.

The mages could only sweat drop at his remarks.

???: You should be lucky no one was here.

The mages turned around to see mirajane standing there with that same smile on her face.

Natsu: Who did this to our guild!!!!!

Mira: come with me to the basement of the guild the rest of the members are there.

With that the mages followed mira to the basement to see most of the older members drinking.

The group spotted Makarov amongst the members as they walk towards them.

When they got there he was already drinking and he was already drunk due to the red light around his face.

Makarov: oh what are you kids want?

Natsu: Gramps what happened to our guild!!

Makarov: Those mages from phantom Lord attacked our guild at night while no one was here. Luckily no one was here when they did that so no one was hurt.

Erza: nobody was here?

Makarov: bunch of cowards.

Natsu: *slams fist into the side of the wall* this is b******* Gramps the attack our guild we should attack back!

Gray: I'm with Natsu on this one they demolished our guild Hall they need to pay!

Makarov: it's fine my boys our guildhall can be destroyed but any confrontation with another guild could lead to disaster.

The two were about to protest when they heard a powerful voice stop them.

Erza: ENOUGH master has already stated we will do nothing. Or have you forgotten that it's illegal for guilds to fight each other?!

Natsu and gray simply bold their fist with fury. They wanted to get back at phantom Lord for what they did to their home but someone else had their mind to speak out.

(Y,N): they seem like a bunch of scumbags if you ask me.

All eyes turn to him and Erza looked on in worried.

(Y,N): I know it might be against the rules but Gramps understand this. *Makarov looked at him and almost stopped breathing when he saw his eyes changed to glowing green dragon eyes* they do anything like this again and I will make sure to decimate their guild-hall.

He send a sinister aura around the room which caused many of the fairy tail Mages to have a shiver of fear run down their spine.

Makarov: I understand your frustration my boy. And trust me if phantom Lord does anything else we will destroy them. But for now I think it's wise we all stay together after all phantom Lord could try to attack us.