Chapter Twelve the beginning of hell

At the akane resort

The fairy tail members after saving Loki we're giving tickets to akane resort the number one largest resort in all the Fiore.

We're at this moment in time the group consisting of erza, gray, natsu, lucy, happy, (Y,N) and sayla we're all at the Beach in swim attire ready to go to the beach.

(Y,N) was waiting for sayla after buying her a bathing suit after finding out they were going to the resort.

???: (Y,N) how does my bathing suit look.

(Y,N) turned around and nearly had a heart attack, with blood pouring out of his nose. 

There stand the demon he loved in a black bathing suit. That showed off her body a little too much.

 That showed off her body a little too much

(Without the horns)

(Y,N): Holy s***. I mean *Clears throat* beautiful simply beautiful you look like a goddess.

Sayla: Thank you (Y,N) now come on.

She grabbed his hand and led him towards the open ocean, were they submerge themselves in the ocean. As the two of them were swimming all over the place enjoying the time between each other.

They then started to hear a commotion going on at the beach and looked over to see natsu. Who has some-how stolen gray swim trunks leaving him in the medium of a beach completely butt-ass naked.

(Y,N): well then that's interesting.

He could hear sayla giggling which brought a smile to his face, he then got splash in the face by her. And she started to giggle even more when she saw the water completely ruined his hair.

(Y,N): why you little demon.

Sayla: what are you going to do about it big dragon. Come at me then.

The two of them started fight in the water throwing more and more water at each other. Completely drenching each other's hair.

Then after about seven straight minutes of a water fight the two of them swim close to each other. And laying their head against one another closing their eyes. As they simply held one another in their arms as the sun bass on them and the cold ocean cooled off their skin.

(Y,N): I love you sayla.

Sayla: I love you to (Y,N).

The two of them leaned in for a long and personal kiss that completely blocking out the outside world.

As this was happening a certain red-haired mage fell asleep in the hotel room. And started to have a nightmares about her past.

She was in some strange construction site completely chained to a magical machine which kept her from ever leaving just like the hundreds of other peopl trap there as well. There were hundreds of dark wizards with giant ass mutated dogs watching over them.