Chapter five S-Class mission completion

3 hours after the Confunction with Lyon

It has been 3 hours since gray has confronted Lyon and it did not end well Lyon put the smackdown on gray.

Natsu was barely able to help because he was frozen by Lyon. But they decided to retreat back to the Village only to come face-to-face with erza with a terrifying expression on her face.

Her hair was casting a shadow over her eyes but you could still see her eyes. Glaring at them giving a look that would make the Reaper cringe in fear.

He looked over to see Lucy who is sat in a chair lock down to it buy chains shaking in fear.

He felt jealous of gray he was already knocked out so he was giving the privilege. Of not having to deal with this not having to face erza wrath.

With Natsu who was practically sweating bullets but it turned into him practically raining sweat when he looked at his right and saw this.

( not my picture and it's just a face)

Yeah Natsu about to pass out. Having to deal with erza terrifying face was already making him Regret Life. But seeing (Y,N) was that sadistic look on his face was terrifying.

You would never say this out loud but right now (Y,N) was 20 times more terrifying than Erza this time.

Erza: natsu

Natsu turned his head to face Erza after laying gray on the ground.

Natsu: y-yes e-Erza

(Y,N): we're leaving.

Nazis faced turn to one of pure shock and then he steadied himself putting away is fear ready to say his mind.

Natsu: we can't do that there are people here who need our help we catch just up and abandoned them.

Erza look about ready to explode but (Y,N) just looked on curiously. Why would someone rest their own being just to help others Maybe it's due to their origin of Fairy Tail?

Erza: FOOL do you know the risk you take taking this job look at Gray he's in a state of critical condition you could have died. We're leaving and that's final.

Natsu: I refuse there are people on this island who needs our help Fairy Tail mage's are supposed to help people out I'm not leaving until I finish this job.

(Y,N): hahahahahaha oh that's a laugh you know what you clearly look like you need help and this is amusing for me so why not I help you out.

Natsu: really (Y,N)

Men Natsu sound like a child.

(Y,N): why not the main reason why I decided to join this Guild is to see how humans have improved over the last four hundred years. And willing to put up with someone stronger than you willing to put yourself In Harm's Way just to help others out at the expense of yourself entry to me truly I have never met humans like you before.