Chapter 2 Rescue of the fools

One week later the encounter with Amatsu

The fairy tail guild was happy and very overjoyed why? Because they got a new member (Y,N) and when he arived on his first day he put the shock into everyone.

Flashback no pov

(Y,N) walking with natsu erza gray Lucy and Wendy arived at the guild and (Y,N) just looked at a curiously.

Natsu: ready (Y,N) to become a fairy tail mage!!

After their encounter on the mountain Amatsu claimed a human name of (Y,N). To sound less suspicious and also blend in. I mean we can't have people knowing he's an elder dragon.

Well when they arived at the door natsu kicked the door open and they arived.

The guild cheered as the strongest team in fairy tail arrived but stop when they noticed (Y,N) standing there.

Erza: this is (Y,N) and he will be joining our guild.

Then they roared "WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!!!!!"

(Y,N): what???

Natsu: YA LETS PARTY

And so for 4 hours straight the guild was parting for there new member and honestly (Y,N) had absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

But he went with and honestly it felt nice. But he didn't have any idea what he was feeling. As an elder dragon he's lived for so long and has to focus on maintaining the balance. He doesn't really know how to maintain emotions. Or if he had any.

And once it was over and it finally settle down a new voice made his opinion known.

???: Who this weakling

The voice got many of the members to look up to the second floor is he a man with a arrogant smirk on his face.

(Not my picture)

Erza: laxus learn how to talk to your Guild members.

She was scared because she knows what (Y,N) is and doesn't want him hurting anyone. Or worst killing them.

laxus: I dont consider any of you my guild members because your so pathetically weak.

He insulted The Guild and most of them wanted to fight them but they were snapped out of their thoughts when they saw (Y,N) laughing.

laxus took that's an offense that someone was laughing when he insults them and showing them he was better than them.

laxus: what are you laughing at weakling.

(Y,N) stoped laughing and looked up at laxus befor stating his mind.

(Y,N): you say I'm weak look at yourself your just a pathetic brat who thinks he's stronger than anyone. And on top of that you're also a fake.