chapter seven oh s***

In the Phantom Lord guild

The members of phantom Lord we're talking amongst each other about their attacks on Fairy Tail.

One of the members was arrogantly saying that quote "these fairies are nothing maybe we should go there and pluck some ourselves".

They went on for about five more minutes until they heard a knock on their guild door.

One of the members of phantom Lordwent towards the door only for to explode revealing Natsu of fairy tail.

Makarov: FAIRY TAIL COME CALLING!

Soon multiple members of Fairy Tail start to rush into phantom Lords guild Hall, absolutely crushing everyone that got in their way.

But one individual in particular that had glowing green eyes, dragon horns on his head. With dragon scales and claws on his hands. Any members of phantom Lord that came by this individual was quickly snuffed out.

They either received a brutal injury or just couldn't breathe any longer.

Many of the individuals could tell who this was, (Y,N) AKA the dragon of tempest. Or the Storm dragon.

Up on the raptors on the roof of the guild Hall. This individual had rough spiky black-haired. He was looking down at the scene.

???: So you're the one they called dragon of tempest? Let's see if you can back it up!

He jumped down from the rafters and everyone could get a clear look at him.

This was gajeel redfox the iron dragon Slayer of phantom Lord.

Gajeel: You must be (Y,N) the so-called dragon of tempest. They say you're powerful but all I see is a pathetic fairy.

(Y,N): are you the one who harmed Levy!

His voice was dangerous and had hatred and venom inside of it. He was expelling a enormous aura that was shaking the entire guild Hall.

Gajeel not seeing the danger he was putting himself into because of his pride answered smugly.

Gajeel: yeah so what I pluck those worthless fairy wings right off them!

That sealed his fate, Within a fraction of a second he felt it enormous impact in his chest. And when he looked down his chest was incaved. With (Y,N) fist being the cause of this.

he coughed up a large amount of blood and fell on his knees with his hands only being able to support him.

The onlookers of phantom Lord were in shock and were pissing their pants, Fairy Tail was also surprised they never seen such a brutal attack before by (Y,N).

(Y,N): humans like you disgust me!

He kicked Gajeel right in the head sending him flying into the guild wall leaving a massive impact. but right before he could do anything he was yanked out of the wall and thrown across the guild back into another wall.