Chapter twenty two judgments be casted

Three hours after the extermination of grimoire heart.

Three hours have passed from the time that (Y,N) had annihilated the grimoire heart dark guild and everything went back to normal.

After (Y,N) told Master Makarov about the encounter. Left the master of fairy tail she'll shocked, at the fact that (Y,N) signal handedly took out one of the most feared dark guild with ease.

But at this point Makarov just excepted that this was always going to happen when it comes to (Y,N). But it did get the old geezer to start questioning who (Y,N) truly was. And something told him that at the end of this journey, he would now.

As for the S rank trials well they proceeded nicely, and at the very end Sayla and Wendy were successful and they won the s-rank trials.

Wendy was so happy that she ran into the arms of (Y,N) and sayla her onii-san and onee-san and thanked thanked them for all that they had done for her.

Wendy: Thank you onee-san, onii-san for everything.

(Y,N): Wendy look at us.

Wendy did as she was told and looked up at the two who were smiling down at her.

Sayla: you did this with your own power Wendy, you have grown up so much sense we first met back in fairy tail. I'm proud of you my little musuko-san.

Wendy looked up at the demoness who's eyes healed only love and a warmth that made her little heart feel safe.

Wendy: thank you onee-san.

As the three shared there lovable family moment, the rest of the guild was look on at this with warm smiles and eyes filled with passion.

And off in the distance stood Zeref and Vaal Hazak, standing next to one Another looking down at this seen.

Zeref: truly a lovable moment.

Vaal Hazak: yes I would have to agree.

Zeref: *looks at vaal hazak curiously* Lady vaal hazak what will you do now?

Vaal Hazak: Huh?

Zeref: Well I was wondering what you were going to do, after all I had anticipated that you would returned to your realm after you removed my curse.

Vaal Hazak: ow ya we'll..... I had decided to stay in this world to see what Amatsu See's in it... And now I see why he hasn't returned to his realm. After all *has a genuine loving smile* this scene right in front of our eyes is a heart warming one indeed.

Zeref: Well that's The Wonder of Mavis guild, they all treat each other with respect and love. And there's no other place on this world that you can find something like this.

Vaal Hazak: Yes I think you right.

Silence then enveloped the two as they continue to watch the heartwarming moment. But eventually the silence broke.

Vaal Hazak: Zeref do you think that.... *Looks away embarrassed* you could show me around this world?

Zeref looked at the elder dragon next to him with shock filled eyes.

Vaal Hazak: *See's his reaction and freaks out* huh it-its not like T-T-THAT?! I-I just don't now much a-about this world..... S-So I thought I could a-ask y-you.... Like what those humans call friends.

Zeref's shocked expression didn't subside but.

Zeref: Yes lady vaal hazak I would be honored to show you around this world.

Vaal Hazak: *Still embarrassed* t-thank you.

And for all of you that are wondering BuT DIo WhAT AbOUt ZEreF AnD MAviS well in this story those two didn't bang so there's no child between the two. Also Mavis will play a bigger rile in there relationship then you now.