Chapter twenty two complete annihilation

With (Y,N) and Natsu

The do over now dirting through the trees as fast as possible, well more like Natsu trying to keep up with (Y,N).

After a short while the to eventually arrived in front of Master Makarov who looked quite confused at their arrival.

Makarov: (Y,N), natsu what are you doing here?

(Y,N): Master the S rank trials must be put on hold.

Makarov: What, Why?

Natsu: Gramps (Y,N) said that there was some crazy large... Ahhh *looks at (Y,N)* what was it called again?

(Y,N): *sigh* dear God Natsu..... Master what Natsu is trying to say is that there was a large amount of malicious intent coming towards the island. And judging by the level of said intent, I would have to say that they have their sets on either destroying us or. Destroying the island.

Makarov: *shocked* What?! How do you know this?

(Y,N): I could sense them from a mile away, after all they probably didn't even think of suppressing their Aura before arriving.

Makarov: Mmmm... This is quite the alarming news, and if what you're saying is true then. *Looks up at (Y,N) seriously* can you get rid of it?

(Y,N): *smirks* master, do you know who you're talking to? They don't call me the strongest man in the country for nothing.

Makarov: *smiles* yes I know your title, and I assume you'll handle this swiftly?

(Y,N): yes when I'm done with them they won't even know what hit them.

Makarov: then it is decided, (Y,N) I give you permission to deal with it.

(Y,N): thank you master Makarov, *starts to float into the air* I promise this won't take long.

(Y,N) then took off into the sky and shot into the distance like a shooting star.

He flew through the sky with such speed the clouds were ripped asunder and dispersed. As he flew closer and closer to the source of the malicious intent.

Eventually he pin-pointed its exact location, and flew directly at it.

With grimoire heart

The members of the dark grimoire heart were currently on their way to the island to wipe out all the Fairy Tail. And awake their lord Zeref.

Among the ship were a small group of dark Mages all underneath the control of Hades.

But currently they were in their airship that was cloaked flying towards the island

Ultear: Master Hades we are arriving at our destination.

Hades: Good piercing we will be able to awaken Lord zeref and wipe out the fairy tale group.

Ultear: Yes master but what about...