Chapter Fifteen judgment will be Swift Part one

With (Y,N) and sayla

The human elder dragon and demoness were walking down the halls of the tower of heaven at a fast paste.

As the duo kept walking they heard footsteps coming from behind me they turned around and see Gray walking up towards them.

(Y,N): gray you're going to come with us?

Gray: I mean yeah, after all we are guild mates and guild mates of fairy tail stick together.

The two could only smile at what gray just said.

Gray: besides I do trust your judgment, because you're like what? a dragon that's over 400 years old? Meaning you've probably been doing this for a very long time. And if this Jellal guy really needs to die. Then as your friend and guild mate i'll help you put a stop to him. After all I still owe you one from when you destroyed Deliora. Not to mention I want some payback for that dude trying to kidnap Erza.

(Y,N): it's nothing gray and thank you for the help is greatly appreciated.

And with that the duo now trio went off to go hunt after Jellal and make him pay for his crime.

With the girls

The group of Lucy, Juvia and Erza were all that's left after natsu charged in after happy and (Y,N), sayla and Gray started going after Jellal.

Lucy: come on Erza we got to go after them.

As Lucy was about to past Erza she was stopped by said Scarlett haired mage which confused Lucy.

Lucy: Erza why are you stopping me?

Erza: Lucy Juvia please go back. I can handle gray and natsu, I can force him to go back to Fairy Tail. As for Sayla and (Y,N) I can maybe convince them to leave after all this is my fight. And I don't want to drag any of you into this so please leave me to my destiny.

Lucy: ERZA NO! What's going on!? Why are these guys trying to revive somebody? Also why are you trying to solve all this by yourself! You have a family, guild mates that are trying to help you! Please Erza don't try and take this on alone you have me. Gray, Natsu (Y,N) and sayla. Well maybe not those last two but we're all trying to help you please Erza.

Juvia: I agree with Lucy after all I may not be a member of fairy tail but I can see that your friends are desperately trying to help you. Erza Scarlett you might be a powerful mage but even someone of your magical caliber is going to need help.

Erza: please everyone I have to do this because...... It doesn't change the fact that I abandoned them so long ago. In the end you could say that I did betray them.

Lucy: ONLY BECAUSE JELLAL THREATENED TO KILL THEM IF YOU CAME BACK ERZA!! YOU COULDN'T SAVE THEM!

After a long silence the red-haired mage finally decided to speak.

Erza: none of that matters anymore if I can defeat jellal before (Y,N) and sayla get there I might be able to fix all of this.

Lucy thoughts: why do I get the feeling that she's not telling us the truth?

Before anyone else could talk they heard footsteps approaching the group that was there turned to see shö standing there.

Shö: sister that can't be true! Why? Why Are you lying to them?

Erza: *Shocked* Shö!

Shö: Do you think by making yourself the martyr, you're gonna get sympathy from your friends? TELL THEM THE TRUTH! That's not how it happened and you now it! You blew up the boats we were going to use to escape. And then you left on your own  We would have ended up at the bottom of the sea if it hadn't have been for Jellal! He saved us. He warned us not to trust wizards like you, who haven't learned to use their magic properly. He said that you had become drunk with magical power, and you didn't want anything to do with your past or the people you left behind!