14-Newt's POV

Newt was lying on top if Thomas, kissing him frantically, only occasionally pulling away for the unfortunate necessity that is breathing. "Hey, Newt?" Thomas asked between kisses in a breathy and desperate voice that Newt would never admit he craved. Newt's hand slid under Thomas' shirt, raking over his chest. The moan that followed from Thomas was easily one of the most satisfying sounds Newt had ever heard, all he wanted to do was savour it. It took him a moment to remember he was supposed to be replying. "Mmm?" He hummed distractedly, trailing a kiss down Thomas' jaw and marvelling to himself at how impossibly good Thomas' skin tasted. "I...I think I might be in love with you. I know I only just met you but, I just....I dunno. You just seem different." Newt stopped and pulled away, which Thomas immediately took as a bad sign. "If you aren't, that's okay, I'm sorry, that was stupid, and ugh, just forget I said it okay?" Thomas gushed, seemingly mortified. Newt could see panic in his eyes, such a huge contrast to the pleasure that was there only moments before. Newt frowned, and brushed some stray hair out of Thomas' chocolate brown eyes that he'd grown to love. "No way." He said, aware of how hoarse his voice sounded. Before Thomas could get the wrong idea, he continued. "No way am I forgetting that." It made Newt sad beyond measure to think that Thomas was so terrified and uneasy to talk about his feelings. It was clear that something had happened to him in this situation before, and it was enough to make worry about repeating it. The fact that someone in the past had caused Thomas pain in such a cruel way made Newt feel like the blood in his veins was boiling temperature. But then he saw Thomas staring up at him, his eyes huge with fear, fear that Newt would hurt him too. Suddenly his anger dissipated. "Do you want to know why?" He asked softly. Thomas didn't reply. Newt found himself leaning in, wanting to share his next thought with Tommy and only Tommy. His lips grazed Thomas' ear and he felt the other boys heart begin to race. "Because, Tommy," he whispered, intertwining his fingers with Thomas's.
"I think I love you too."

-----------------

Thomas's face split into a huge Cheshire Cat grin, one that Newt knew was mirrored on his own. The fact that it had been Newt to make him so happy made his heart swell up. He wasn't sure how long they lay there, in comfortable silence, their limbs tangled, before Newt shifted away from Thomas and stretched, his arms above his head. He was aware of how Thomas' eyes darted down to the sliver of newly uncovered skin. It was more than Thomas had seen on the train, and Newt's mouth curled into a coy smirk. Suddenly Thomas' eyes had gotten bigger and in a flash he had pulled up the rest of Newt's shirt, exposing his abdomen and part of his chest.
Thomas looked up at him, big brown eyes ringed by thick lashes.
"I didn't know you had a tattoo. "

Author's Notes:
Hey guys.
I am so so sorry I haven't updated in so long. School just started up again, and I'm just adjusting to year 7.
Wow I'm really bouncing between excuses here.
Sorry.
Also this chapter is pretty short, so sorry bout that too.
Thank you all so much for the supportive comments and welcome to all newer readers.
Comments make my day like 93% better guys.
Hopefully my next update will be sooner.
Bye!

-@slim_it_shuck_face
P.S- sorry if there are any errors in this, I wrote it at 1:30 am or some ungodly hour...