7-Thomas' POV

Thomas had almost hoped that Newt the mystery boy from the train was not behind the door, because then the illusion of him would be gone.
I mean, come on, the guy would probably accuse him of being a creepy stalker-ish , and he had every right to, seeing as Thomas had outright stared at him.
On public transport.
Then, once he had been utterly and completely rejected, Thomas would have to stop kidding himself that anything or any kind if relationship could ever exist between the two of them. This other guy was w a y out of his league, just based on appearance alone, and if the singing coming from behind that door was him playing a song that sounded like it was written and sung by an angel fallen from heaven than appearance wasn't the only reason he was out of Thomas' leage.
This knowledge, however, didn't stop Thomas from needing to know if it was actually him though, despite the possible rejection that may occur.
The ebbing curiosity was overwhelming.
He pushed the door open, marginally faster than anyone should, and stumbled inside.
Unfortunately, due to his unexpected speed, the shoelaces of his infamous red shoes caught on the hinge of the door, efficiently proving that leaving the house with your shoes only half done up induces a mild to serious health hazard.
He landed just inside the room, his face flat on the ground, groaning, while all his art supplies scattered across the floor and his phone clattered to the ground.
His embarrassment only deepened when he heard a familiar chuckle.
Authors Notes:
Hello again!
Sorry for the short-ish chapter.
Is it just me, or is my style of writing kind of different to the first part?Weird.
Anyways, hope you guys liked it, I'll try update as soon as inspiration hits. Unless I'm stranded without Internet. *shudder*
Bye
-@slim_it_shuck_face