5- Thomas' POV

Arriving outside the studio, his wallet considerably lighter after cab fares, Thomas felt a familiar surge of pride as he walked through the sliding doors. He recognised every piece of artwork up as his, though he still didn't understand why she put his up in the first place. There were millions if better artists. But when he asked her, she just laughed and shook her head, so he dropped it. Walking down the corridor his self claimed art room, he stopped. The thing about the whole studio was that none if the doors were soundproof, so even when the jamming room door was shut, you could still hear the music coming from the other side. Because of this, Thomas had heard some pretty amazing sounding stuff, but this was... Different. Like the singer didn't have to put effort into it, but was still pouring his heart and soul into it. He didn't recognise the melody, but it sounded like rock.

"A Half an hour ago

they were feeling fine

there's no tears now

in her eyes

he says she's fine tonight

and he's walking home

but he's thinking of what she's done

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get a feeling, feeling

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get a feeling, feeling

Half and hour later

kiss and cuddle she's fine

she fucked him over, yeah

did him big time

it's a shame, it's a shame

that you have to treat him that way

but you blame, you blame him for everything

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get a feeling, feeling

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get a feeling, feeling

D-d-don't go back to him

d-d-don't go back to him, I say

D-d-don't go back to him

d-d-don't go back to him, I say

D-d-don't go back to him

d-d-don't go back to him, I say

D-d-don't go back to him

d-d-don't

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get a feeling, feeling

Go back now to him, to him

gotta get, gotta get."
(The Luka State, 30 Minute Break)

Thomas felt his heart fly into his throat. That was the kind of voice anyone could get lost in. The kind of voice you just want to listen to forever. The kind of voice you can't forget. Completely forgetting Teresa's request for him to not bother her, he opened the door a crack.

Authors Notes:
Part 5 done! The song I used above for all you nonexistent readers who didn't recognise was 30 Minute Break, by The Luka State, which can be watched on YouTube. I would put in a link, but I'm on a phone which doesn't want to let me. It's an awesome song though. This now leads me to...
Disclaimer: I do not own any musical lyrics or songs in this fan fiction so far, and all non-original characters belong to James Dashner.
Yeah.done. Bye.
-@slim_it_shuck_face