13-Thomas' POV

Thomas let his eyes fall closed, a small smile tugging at his lips. He and Newt were a tangle of limbs, but he thought he had never been more comfortable. He had elected to ignore the doubts whispering in the corners if his mind, choosing to be content instead of worried. He heard Newt shift beside him, but he kept his eyes closed; he was far too comfortable where he was to change his position. "Hey Tommy?" came Newt's unfairly attractive voice. "Hmmm?" Thomas hummed. There was a moment of silence before Newt continued, like he was pondering his question.
"Why did you leave? Run out I mean. Did I do something?" He asked in a whisper, his voice wavering. Thomas opened his eyes, and was met by the sight of Newt propped up on one elbow and gazing down at him with his beautiful eyes, nervously chewing his bottom lip. Thomas took a moment of staring into Newt's eyes before answering. "Of course not Newt. It wasn't your fault at all." Thomas sighed. He should've known this question was going to come up. He immediately felt horrible for leaving Newt alone back at the studio without explanation, and his stomach twisted with guilt.
Newt frowned, and if the situation wasn't so dramatic and serious Thomas would be tempted to take a photo of the sheer adorable embodied. "Then why...?" He trailed off heisitantly and..something else. Uneasily?
Thomas sighed, and contemplated his answer. "I-It was my fault really. I was being stupid. I have a habit of assuming the worst of people." He said dryly, his face heating up. At seeing Newt's endearingly confused face he continued.
"Well, uh, you see I thought that you were laughing at me for being a complete creep, and being humiliated isn't one of my hobbies. I'm sorry." He said uncomfortably, burying his crimson face in his hands and wishing that he was swallowed up by a magical hole that appeared beneath him.
Or not.
Realisation quickly dawned on Newt's face, and a small smile tugged at his lips. He murmured something nearly unintelligble to himself. Thomas stared up at him between his fingers, hoping it wouldn't be taken the wrong way, because he didn't think he'd be able to take more disappointment and/or heartbreak.
Thomas felt relief flood his systems when Newt flirtatiously said "Well, actually, I was laughing, because I think you're adorable ," a huge grin on his face. Thomas moved his fingers away from his face. "Really?" He asked shyly, his cheeks flushed pink. "Yeah, I do." Newt half whispered, and Thomas couldn't help but notice that his partner's attention was no longer on the upper regions of his face. It was only when Newt was leaning in that Thomas felt his heart quicken, beating so hard it felt like it was bursting from his chest. And then Newt was kissing him softly on the lips, his arm that wasn't supporting his body shifting to curl around the nape of Thomas' neck.
Thomas, obviously, immediately kissed back, all remotely sane thoughts flying from his head in an instant. Newt was kissing him. Thomas felt himself scream for more contact, and less space between them.

Newt tasted like raspberry tea and midnight.

----------------

"Hey, Newt?" Thomas murmured between kisses, finding it exceptionally hard to concentrate with the stunning boy laying on top of him kissing him frantically. Thomas was vaguely aware of the fact that they were still in the public park, but the though soon fell, forgotten, to the back corners of his mind, when he felt a cool hand slide under his shirt and run lightly over his chest. He attempted and failed to constrain his moan. "Mmm?" Newt murmured, looking amused at Thomas' response to his touch.
"I...I think I might be in love with you. I know I only just met you but, I just....I dunno. You just seem different." Thomas said breathlessly. Newt pulled away, and Thomas immediately panicked.
"If you aren't, that's okay, I'm sorry, that was stupid, and ugh, just forget I said it, okay?" He said, speaking at an incredibly fast pace, and sounding terrified. Newt frowned, and brushed some stray hair out of Thomas' eyes. "No way. No way an I forgetting that." He said in a hoarse whisper, sounding almost sad.
"Do you want to know why?" He asked softly in his thick accent, his eyes tender. Thomas remained quiet. Newt leaned in close, so that his lips were nearly touching Thomas' ear.
"Because, Tommy," he whispered, intertwining his fingers into Thomas', who couldn't of released his held breath if he tried.
"I think I might love you too."

Authors Notes:
YAY
I think that was the most romantic thing I've ever written.
Btw this story will have no hardcore smut at any point, mostly because,
A-I'm twelve
B- I don't know how/ don't want to write it
C-I'm twelve
So yeah, just a heads up. It does and will have fluff though.
Is the way I'm writing this boring for you guys to read? 'Cos I do re-write the same stuff in each chapter and just add more. I don't know. COMMENT YOUR OPINION. SERIOUSLY.
Wow, this A/N turned out longer than expected.
Thank you to everyone who leaves nice comments on my writing, they generally make my day much better :)
Bye!
-@slim_it_shuck_face
P.S-Sorry for the longer time it took for me to update, holidays just started and my room is procrastination station.