Dekiru's Debut

[Saturday, January 2]

~Izuku's POV~

"Izuku honey could you close your eyes please?" my personal makeup artist Aaron asked. I did as asked and felt him gently apply what I think was eyeliner.

It's finally January and I'm about to go on stage. It's my first concert after signing with Impireacht Réalta Records and I'm a bit nervous.

What if they hate me? What if I forget a chorus or a verse? What if I forget the dance moves? No Izuku, think positive.

We were currently backstage (obviously) of the concert set up in the park Katsuki and I used to play at when we were kids. Yep we're back in Japan.

No one from school has seen me yet thank God. These last few weeks have been constant packing up from home and getting ready for this concert so if my classmates saw me that'd just be added stress.

I frowed sadly thinking about earlier with my little conversation with Jace as I prepared to leave New York to come back home and my conversation with Izangi this morning;

[Yesterday]

"Alright Izuku are you ready to go?" Izangi asked checking if everything was on Lilith's private jet

"Yeah hold on" I said kissing a crying Jace's cheek

"Izuku do really have to go?" He asked new tears rolling down his rosy cheeks as gripped onto my arms refusing to let go

"I'm sorry baby but yes" I said holding his little waist and resting my forehead against his "I have to go back to school"

"I-I don't w-want you to g-go!" He wailed burying his face into my chest

"I know baby, I don't want to go either" I said rubbing circles on his back "but hey, I'm still going to see you"

"I-I know, b-but if our cal-calculations are corre-ct then you-you'll be able t-to drink fr-om Katsu-ki and you won't need me to be there anymore" he whimpered gripping me tighter

"I know but I also know that Kaachan won't just agree to allowing me to drink from him, especially when knowing the consequences and after effects" I said remembering about three days ago when Jace murdered a girl for getting a little too close to me "so Kade'll still need to teleport you to Japan in the evening and mornings"

"I still don't want you to go" he said wrapping his arms around me and gripping my back

"Baby look at me" I said cupping his cheeks. Hesitantly his big red doe eyes met mine "I promise everytime you come over you can stay as long as you need to"

"*Sniff* okay" he mumbled hesitantly letting go of me. I pressed my lips against his. He immediately kissed back in desperation wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me impossibly closer to his body.

"Bye Baby Boy" I said walking away from him, more tears falling from his eyes. I tore my eyes away from the sight in order to keep my sanity. I walked up the little steps hearing Jace's sobs due to my heightened hearing.

The door closed behind me and soon enough we were leaving New York

[This morning]