Bonus Chapter

[just a little AceAngi for y'all, Location; The Christmas party at Hisashi's workplace]

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
🍋🍋🍋🍋
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🍋🍋
⚠️

~Izangi's POV~

"Here you go" the hot guy said giving me back my phone "it was my brother"

"Oh, you're Jace's brother?" I asked stuffing my phone in my pocket

"Yeah, Ace Willows" he said holding out his hand for me to shake "Nice to meet you"

"Izangi Midoriya, Izuku's twin" I said smiling and shaking his hand

"No wonder you look freakishly like him" he said chuckling

~So hot~

"Yeah I get that a lot" I said scratching the back of my head "so what do you do for a living?"

"I'm an officer" he replied "what school do you go to?"

"How do you know I'm still in school?" I asked suspiciously

"You're Izuku's twin, and Izuku is currently only seventeen" he explained raising an eyebrow

"Oh, right" I said before laughing awkwardly "I'm not going to a school at the moment but come January I'm going to Japan and UA with Izuku"

"Ah I see" he said "so what's your quirk?"

"Oh, I have five quirks" I said rocking on the heels of my feet "Dragon, Telekinesis, Werewolf, Siren and Know-it-all"

"Wow, that's a lot of quirks" he commented "can you explain them to me?"

I blushed at his fascinated expression "uhm s-sure" I said "f-for Dragon, I just turn into a dragon and have all the characteristics of one such as fire breath and wings etcetera etcetera"

"How about Your telekinesis?" he asked walking over to a table with two chairs "I know what it does but I want to hear you explain it"

I blushed once again as he pulled out a chair for me "well I'm able to move things with my mind" I said pulling him by his tie using said telekinesis "like that"

"Very convenient" he commented, his eyes taking a darker blue looking predatory "Werewolf?"

"I-I can shape shift into a wolf like any werewolf can from the stupid books and movies" I said letting go of his tie

"Cute, what color wolf are you?" He asked sitting in front of me, putting his elbow on the table and resting his chin in his palm

"U-uhm, t-the same as my hair" I said rubbing my thighs together

"And your other quirk?" He asked, I could feel his foot caressing mine under the table "Siren?"

"W-whenever I sing or h-humm a tune I-I can m-make anyone do w-what I w-want" I explained stuttering, my hard getting worse from the physical contact

"And Know-it-all?" He purred biting his bottom lip

"With ph-physical contact I-I'm able t-to extract e-every bit of i-information from a p-person and the kn-knowledge and ability t-to do something" I stuttered, his foot getting higher and higher "a-and if t-that person l-learns something n-new it's automatically s-sent to my b-brain thus g-giving me the kn-knowledge of it"