Bonus: Honeymoon

~Third Person's POV~

When Katsuki awoke the first thing that hit him was the scent of the ocean. Sitting up immediately he realized he was in an unfamiliar building, though, he wasn't worried. The place wreaked of his alpha and beta so he figured they were here and he was safe.

He got up and decided to locate the bathroom and kitchen before taking a shower. Once he had located both, he showered and wrapped himself in a black silk robe and some wedge slippers then left to get himself some coffee and breakfast.

While he waited for his coffee to finish, the dripping wet hands of his alpha wrapped around him electing a long string of purrs "how dare you" Katsuki growled playfully at Izuku "leaving me to wake up in an unfamiliar place"

"'m sorry baby, had to take care of something quick so I could spend the rest of the day with you and Jace" Izuku mumbled into the neck of his omega. "You smell nice, as usual"

This statement made the small blonde blush cutely "where even are we?" He asked picking up his coffee

"Katsujace" Izuku answered shrugging

"What?" Katsuki asked confused

"I bought a private island and I didn't know what to name it so I asked Mina" the greenette explained letting go of the blonde and began preparing breakfast for him "she just sorta mixed your name with Jace's thus giving me Katsujace" (pic above)

"Like a shipname?" Katsuki asked remembering how much of a shipname generator the pinkette could be

"Yeah, pretty much" Izuku shrugged

"Where's Jace?" The concerned omega asked

"Outside" Izuku mumbled plating the two waffles he had made, adding whip cream, blueberries and strawberries before leaving. As he left Katsuki realized his husband had been naked the whole conversation.

Blushing, he ate his breakfast before opening the front door which lead him to a whole beachfront right at his toe tips. Grinning he went back inside and got changed.

 Grinning he went back inside and got changed