Oh Hell No

~Katsuki's POV~

"Gnnnn" I groaned waking up to a pomeranian puppy on my face staring at me

"Arf!"

I was wondering when you'd wake up. I've been slapping your face for fifteen minutes straight!

"You what!?" I yelled at the dog making it yelp in surprise. By the color of the collar it was Cloudia "why the f🤗 would you do that!?"

"Arf-arf-arf!" She barked at me angrily

Because you wouldn't f🤗ing wake up!

"That doesn't mean you should hit me you damn dog!" I yelled at her again not hearing the door open

"ARF-ARF-ARF!" She barked again

I tried licking your hand! I tried poking your hand! I tried barking but you just wouldn't wake up! You're an annoying pomeranian replica!

"Why you!-" I was cut off by the feeling of the sheets being dragged off me and the the cold air biting my legs since I slept without pants. I hissed and sat up seeing Izuku with the sheets in hand and an unamused look on his face "what?"

"Take a bath, get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast" he said throwing the sheets in my face and walked out. It landed on Cloudia making it hard for her to move. I contemplated taking it off her or letting her suffer.

I decided against it and took it off her since I knew Izuku would have my head for her. "Arf!"

Thank you! Bye!

She hopped off the bed and left. I sighed and got up going to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before undressing and bathing. I got out of the shower looking in the mirror, glancing at the few hickeys and bite marks spread over my chest and stomach.

It's been two weeks since Izuku, Jace and I have been together and living here. The extras in class have been asking why I'm not staying in the dorms anymore but I don't say anything. They still don't know that I'm with Izuku and Jace yet. I asked them to keep things on the down low for now.

A week ago Jace said he forgot to tell me something. At first I thought he forgot to tell me something relating to Izuku's Vampiric tendencies but it wasn't even close.

Apparently after Christmas Eve, Ocha-Round Face was cheating on me with Four Eyes. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

The fact that Four Eyes would do that was surprising. As for Round Face, not so much. We both knew our relationship wasn't going to last anyway so we never really got too attached to each other.

I dried off, put on my boxers and took up one of my sweat pants but unsurprisingly it couldn't pass my ass. Lately my pants can't go up; they either get stuck at my ass or my thighs.

I blame it on Izuku feeding me too much. No matter how much I work out, the size of my thighs and ass don't go down. I sighed and threw my sweat pants in the pile of pants that can no longer fit in the corner of the room.

Reluctantly, I took out one of Jace's mini skirt which oddly enough, fit me. I also put on Izuku's red hoodie, the sleeves reach the tips of my fingers making it really comfortable.

I went downstairs seeing Izuku latched onto Jace's neck, his moans filling the silence in the kitchen along with Cloudia, Claude and the puppies running around. "Couldn't you wait a little?" I asked grumpily sitting on the chair beside the island watching the two.

"N-no" Izuku said before licking the bite on Jace's neck instantly healing him.

"Morning Princess" Jace said kissing my head