Bad News and Good News

[Sunday Week fifteen of twenty]

~Izuku's POV~

"That's was a nice song" Jave commented picking at the invisible lint on his red stockings

"Uh-huh" I said putting on some black tennis shoes "Jace can I ask you something?"

"What?" He answered fixing his boots

"You've been grumpy all morning" I pointed out frowning "Why?"

"I'm just having a headache, nothing much" he mumbled massaging his head

"Baby boy, why don't you stay home and rest" I said kneeling down and taking his shoes off "we can cuddle when I get home"

"B-but-" I cut him off

"Jace, I'll have Izangi make you some soup, I'll put a pill here for you to take and you go to sleep" I said shaking my head and pulling off his shorts "when I get home we can cuddle and you can tell me how bad you're headache is and I'll see what I can do, okay?"

"Hai otōsan" he mumbled as a removed his crop top. I went to my closet and pulled out a wool shirt and a blanket, I put the shirt on him and gently put him to lie down before covering him with the blanket then went to the bathroom for the pill.

"I'll be back later" I said putting the pill on the night stand

"Bye Izuku" he mumbled cuddling closer to the blanket

"Bye baby" I said brushing some hair from his face. I gently closed the door and went to the kitchen where Izangi was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich "can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" He asked

"Jace's sick and I need you to make soup for him could you do that for me?" I asked

"Okay" he said shrugging

"Thank you I'll return the favor later when I get back" I said picking up Cloudia's leash

"That's not necessary I'm your big brother and I'm supposed to take care of you" he said puffing his chest

"Shut up you arrogant asshole" I mumbled walking towards Claudia's dog bed

Where are we going today master?

"I'm going to make a contract with someone and you are coming with me because Jace is not feeling well" I said fixing her a little dog skirt.

Can we play when you come back home master?!

"Yes we can play" I said smiling as her tail wagged in joy

we then left the house, I started the car and it went to the address sent to me by Lilith. It was about a 3 hours drive from home but due to my vampire quirk I was able to get there fine even with the snow falling around us.

Around 12:00 p.m. I was stuck in traffic because of some reckless driving crash. most people were not able to contain their displeasure and they kept honking their horns which was starting to get on my nerves. If it wasn't for the patience lessons I got from my mother I would have been out there banging their heads onto their steering wheels.

Soon enough the police was able to get it under control and give us another way to move the traffic. the last hour was a bit longer than the first two because of the frozen road and me having to be careful and not commit suicide accidentally and then worried Jace.