Jealous kitten

~Jace's POV~

It was only Monday and I had woken up to an empty bed. I could here Katsuki in the shower, but I had no idea where Izuku was. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth.

By the time I was finished, Katsuki also finished and left the shower "Morning Jace!" He said happily smiling

"Morning Katsuki" I said undressing. He left the bathroom while I took my shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed in one of Izuku's blue hoodies, (I don't know why they're so comfortable), and a pink shorts.

I walked over to his office hoping he would be there. Luckily he was. I walked behind him to see him opening an email from Dr Kurapika

Good morning Izuku, sorry to bother you so early but I needed to get this to you as soon as possible. Not because it's life threatening but because my wife is practically murdering the back of my head because apparently I'm stressing myself out.

So first I'm going to explain a couple terms. Betas. Betas are basically your everyday human with some exceptions. One is that they have a very weak scent, they have one but their glands do not produce it as heavily as alphas or omegas. They cannot reproduce with omegas or become pregnant from alphas. But Jace is an exception, he is more an alpha compared to most, so he has the ability to impregnate omegas. He would be classified as a Royal Beta

Alpha. The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. They are the larger and stronger ones, the dominate ones in bed. They are the males or females pumped full of testosterone. This would be you considering you're the most dominant of the three. I'm getting to the reason why this is relevant.

Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles. They are the nurturing parents who raise their children and they are the only ones in here who can get pregnant besides Beta females. The female Omegas use their systems as normal, getting pregnant that way and then nurturing the child like they should. Though Katsuki has a more dominant aura thus making it obvious he's a royal omega.

These are very rare thus making their heats stronger than that of an average omega. "Heats" are a biological thing that Omegas go through and during a heat an Omega will self lubricate (usually referred to as “Slick”) in order to prepare to take an Alphas knot. Though in this case both you and your Royal beta (Jace) have knots. These normally last for one week of every two months. (A/N; in my book at least)

You are probably wondering what a knot could be in such a case. A “Knot” is kind of like a bulb type thing in an Alpha's penis that swells when they are aroused and keeps them locked inside their Omega during sex to increase chances of getting the Omega pregnant, this is called “Knotting”. So this would happen to you and Jace during sex with Katsuki.

You can also knot Jace, though, he will not get pregnant. Normal alphas Can't so that means you are a, you guessed it, a royal alpha. A little more information on knotting, when it comes to you and Jace, is that as long as it's not Katsuki that has made Jace aroused he will not produce a knot. You on the other hand will still produce a knot whether it's Katsuki or Jace that makes you aroused. Knots also take a while to deflate and is often painful when being removed from Omega or Royal Beta.

Another thing and heats. During heat, the omega will release certain hormones into his scent. The hormones the Omega releases help the Alpha to become more aroused to attend to their heats. Also along with these hormones that are actually referred to as "Pheromones" are released into the air around them the omegas will be overly sexual to secure the chance of the alpha or Royal Beta attending to their heat.