Beach Day

~Katsuki's POV~

"Wake up! wake up! wake up! wake up!" Jace squealed jumping on the bed

"Alright alright I'm up" I said giggling

"I don't think so" he said before kneeling down and tickling my sides

"Ah! Hehehe! Daddy stop! That tickles!" I yell giggling

"I know" he said with an evil looking grin as he continued to tickle me also peppering kisses all over my face

"Alright baby, let him breathe" Izuku said coming in and picking Jace up off of me

"Nuuu!" He whined trying to get out of Izuku's hold. I took the opportunity given an ran to the bathroom and locked the door. After showering I went downstairs to see Master making breakfast for Jace and I. I then went up to him and buried my face in his back inhaling his soothing scent of Fresh Cinnamon and Oak.

My sense of smell has been enhanced due to being turned into a bunny. A few other obvious changes are my butt, Izuku calls it a bunny butt for some reason.

(Sum like this)

(Sum like this)

It just got a little bigger and a bit rounder. My happy emotions are a little harder to suppress, I just like bouncing around; I sit - I bounce, I walk - I bounce, I stand - I bounce, I......ride - I bounce.....real hard. I feel a strong need to be around my Daddy and my Master all the time.

I also go kinda crazy if I don't have something with their scent neare me. I cry when they leave me alone and I have nothing with their scent around me, even when it's just for a couple seconds which I think is pretty pathetic but I can't stop it.

Daddy and Master aren't annoyed though. Infact, most of the time they try their best to make sure I have something with their scent on me, that I go everywhere with them, and do every other thing to make me happy.

I cry sometimes when I can't do these things for them in return. All it took was three o'clock in the morning and three wide awake boyfriends to figure out all of this.

"I love you Master" I said licking his back making him arch it a little

"I love you too Bunny, but please don't do that" he said relaxing "it kinda tickles"

"Okie" I said skipping over to Daddy. See i told you, I walk - I bounce.

I hopped onto his lap and buried my face into his neck where his scent of Rain and River rocks was most prominent. I inhaled deeply taking in the calming scent making Daddy chuckle and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Eat up" Izuku said kissing my neck and Daddy's cheek. After breakfast Daddy carried me upstairs on his hip, then set me on the bed before he and Master looked for my outfit and theirs.