i

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"I fucking hate it here," you mumbled to yourself while pushing the mop across the forever dirty floor. Though the place didn't close for another couple of hours, no one ever comes by at this time of night so you started closing up.

This was the last place you had to mop before wiping down the counters. You fucking hated cleaning but here you were, cleaning a practically abandoned McDonald's because it was the easiest job to get in this bumb ass town.

You could of course move from this neighborhood and find a 'respectable' job as your mom says but what's the point. Though this job is only supposed to pay 13.56 an hour you and the manager were pretty close and there were only like 5 employees working here so there was a bunch of leftover money that wasn't being put into the renovation. (👴🏾)

So instead of 13.56 an hour, you were being paid 30 an hour and you worked from 11 pm to 3 am, meaning getting paid 150 every shift was actually a great salary when working for McDonald's.

Shoving the mop into the supply closet you grabbed the nasty rag with your gloved hands and sprayed the counter with bleach-filled water. Wiping them down you bopped your head to the music streaming through your air pods.

Wiping the counter never took too long, about five minutes max if you actually did it instead of doing one then scrolling through TikTok for the next fifteen minutes.

Once the cleaning was done, you threw the clear gloves in the big trash can that was sitting next to the doors and walked to the backroom. Seeing as though you had another 2 hours left of 'work' you sat in one of the uncomfortable metal chairs they had in the breakroom and put your feet on the table they had sitting along the back wall.

There was honestly nothing to do and your phone was about to die. The only thing you could do was listen to music; but you couldn't find a song that could match the mood you were feeling so you just turned everything off and grabbed your sweater. Stuffing your hands in the small pockets you walked out of the break room, almost screaming when you saw someone standing in front of the counter.