ii

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"This bitch got herself involved with a gang?!" You gasped. You and Shizuku had met at the nail salon. Usually, a casual interaction like that wouldn't really lead to a friendship of any kind but for some reason, you talked past the socially acceptable greetings and hit it off pretty well. Surprisingly she asked you to go for a coffee and from there you both became pretty good friends.

Neither of you talked about your private life much and neither of you cared to pry either. Talking about something in your private life is something you have to choose to do on your own without outside interference. That's what you believed at least.

Killua was looking at both you and Gon in confusion. See, Gon had gone with you once to the grocery store where you happened to see Shizuku.

The two of you talked for a while but once you remember Gon had gone with you, you introduced the two. Though you doubt that she remembers seeing him since she is quite the forgetful person. It took her five meetups before she remembered how to pronounce your name properly.

"Oh, we met her once at the store!" Gon smiled.

You sighed and dragged your phone out of your pocket only to remember it practically died at work. Grumbling under your breath about needing a new phone you walked into your room in search of a charger.

Poking your head out the door you asked the boys who were now piled on top of each other where your charger was. Gon sweatdropped.

"I may or may not have accidentally broken it?"

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BREAK A- you know what? I'm going to sleep." You said, a forced smile on your face. Turning to go back to your room you heard killua rummaging through the backpack he always brings when over to your apartment. Not really paying any mind to it you were about to close your bedroom door when he called out to you.