vi

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Falling back onto your bed with a content sigh you lifted your arm and stared at the phone in awe. You had just received a package despite not ordering anything but after seeing the messy handwritten note you knew Feitan was responsible. 

Were you hesitant to open the package/read the note cause you thought it was a human body part or like a cat head? yes, 100% 

did you still open it cause mfing yolo? no. 

did you open it cause you're nosy af tho? yes, one million percent!

The note wrote, ' you keep complained about your phone bugging out so I got you a new one. this one is encrypted so me and Shizuku can contact you without fear of being tracked by cops. i̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶  stop bitching about your phone now. 

-feitan' 

AWWW HE CARESSSSS

~

After about an hour of setting it up and switching things from your old to your new, you smiled in content, admiring the lack of cracks and shiny-ness. Clearly, you are easily amused. 

Hearing a knock at the door you reluctantly pulled your eyes from your fancy new possession and walked over. Opening it you were met with Shizuku scowling deeply, a large paper bag in one hand and the hand of a pink-haired girl in the other. 

Pushing past you she stomped into the living room and dropped the bag off on the coffee table. You turned your head slowly away from her and looked at the stranger only to be met with her staring back at you. To be honest, she seemed quite bored with the whole ordeal unfolding in your apartment, but you were too confused to be concerned with that. Shizuku came storming back over, still looking pissed as hell. You were questioning reasons why but her talking interrupted you.