Chapter 15: ALBERT

Before you read the chapter, if you didn't know. I remade all of my other chapters of this story. 

I recommend people who didn't read my remake chapters of 1 through 15. It still has some misspelling in some chapters, but I changed a lot of stuff from the story and I don't want anyone to get confused by it. 

So, go read my other chapters until you are in this chapter, and if you are still confused, comment down below. Anyway, thank you for being really patient of waiting for a new chapter to come out, and I hope you guys enjoy.

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 7: 45 PM.

The chapter starts on a rainy night, where Flare and Sunshine were walking on the side of the road while holding paws.

Sunshine now had a yellow bow on her left ear, instead of the red one. And Flare looked to be troubled.

He still didn't know why he called a random Outsider, "Big bro". But he felt that he was a relative to him, since he saw a Jolteon from a flashback, that looked to be him.

Sunshine: Mr. Flare?

Flare then comes back to his senses, to see Sunshine looking at him worried.

Sunshine: Are you alright Mr. Flare? You looked really nervous.

Flare: Yeah, I'm fine Sunshine...

Sunshine: Mr. Flare, why are you feeling down lately? Is it because we were chased by the rescuers?

Flare: Well, that's part of it Sunshine. But the reason why I am down lately, is because when we were about to cross the highway to escape the rescuers. Me and The Jolteon looked at each other when we were between the fence. Suddenly, I started seeing images of a Jolteon and a Flareon being taken away. But before I could see anymore images, I heard a word, that seemed to be familiar to me. It was called, "Big bro"... For some reason, I said that word to the Jolteon, and he seemed surprised when I said that word to him... It maybe that he just confused on why I said that to him, but it also could mean that he was surprised to hear that word as well... But, maybe I'm just thinking to much about it.

Sunshine looked at Flare with sparkling eyes.

Sunshine: So does that mean he could be my uncle?

Flare: Let's not think about it to much, remember. I could have just been hallucinating or had a headache when I saw him.

Sunshine: Oh...Mr. Flare. Can I ask you something?

Flare: Sure Sunshine, what is it?

Sunshine: Can I... Never mind...

Flare: Wait, what is it? You can tell me. I won't be mad or judge you. I promise.

Sunshine: ... Can... Can I call you daddy?..

Flare went silent when she said that.

Sunshine: Mr. Flare?

Flare: ... What! You want to, call me... Why? I don't even have a girlfriend. And even if I did, you already have a dad.

Sunshine: I know but... you act like daddy when mommy used to be with him. And he took care of me, just like you were doing. And...

She then started to cry.

Sunshine: And I wish mommy was here for daddy. When she left, daddy wasn't himself anymore. And... And it if wasn't for me. Than mommy would have-

Flare: Sunshine!