Chapter 13: THE NEST

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 3: 02 PM.

The chapter starts on the streets of Sunny Town. Lazuli was driving her car while Speed was on the passenger seat with her.

Speed had his eyes closed, and he was looking for another Deviancy case, to go on his next mission with Lazuli.

Lazuli stops her car near a sushi place called "Sushi Feed", and gets out of her car and enters the building.

Speed opens his eyes and gets out of the car. He then follows Lazuli inside. He decided to follow Lazuli, since he had nothing else better to do right now and this could make him learn more about her.

And also be a good time waster for him until he gets a new Deviancy case, pop up on his mind. He then enters the building, to see Lazuli sitting on a chair while talking to a Samurott.

Lazuli: Hi, pops. It's been awhile. How have you've been?

Samurott: I'm been doing good, but you just came here a few days ago.

Lazuli: It still feels like a long time ago.

Samurott: (Smiles while closing his eyes) What would you like to order?

Lazuli: Same as always.

Samurott: Alright, one fried rice and curry coming right up. Any drink that you would like to order?

Lazuli: Lemonade would be good.

Samurott: Very well.

The Samurott then started to make the food for Lazuli. Speed then starts walking to Lazuli, but stops when he heard the door bell ringing and a Leafeon called out to Lazuli.

Leafeon: Hey Lazuli! How are you doing?

Lazuli: Hey Flora, I've been doing good. How about you?

Flora: I've been doing pretty well... So listen, I have a huge-hot tip for you. Do you want me to gamble for you again? It'll earn us a lot of money if I win.

Lazuli then sighed.

Lazuli: The last time I gambled with you, set me back a week's wages of poke.

Flora: Aww, come on Lazuli. This is different, It's 100% guarantee. You can't go wrong with that.

Lazuli: I don't know...

Flora: Lazuli, you don't have to worry. Just give me some poke so that I can gamble again, and if I win. We'll be freaking rich.

While Speed was listening to their briefing, he decided to scan them. He scans Flora and the Samurott, to find that they both had criminal records.

Flora's criminal record was illegal gambling, and the Samurott was named Gary. And he had a criminal record of resisting arrest , and had a hygiene regulation when he was a teenager.

Speed also scans Lazuli, to find no criminal record of her what's so ever. Speed then stops scanning and just looks at the two.

Lazuli pondered for a moment, until deciding to give her some poke coins.

Lazuli: Alright, I'm in.

Flora: Alright!

She then starts to leave but turns to Lazuli.

Flora: Hey! You won't regret this!

They both waved each other goodbye and Flora left the building. Speed then sat on a chair right next to Lazuli, and she looked annoyed when she saw him.