Chapter 10: WAITING FOR LAZULI

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 9: 56 AM.

Our chapter starts in Speed's mind. He opens his eyes to find himself in a beautiful place called the Zen Garden.

Around him, were a collection of white stone paths, grass, trees, large gardens, plants, flowers, and a small lake with bridges over it, and a island in the middle of a pillar.

Speed was holding a bouquet of roses on his right paw, to give it to someone he knew.

In the distance from Speed, was a strange blue rock. That had a paw shaped interface attached to it. Speed approaches the blue rock and examines it. He lend out his left paw and touches it.

Suddenly, a burst of strange data got into his mind and he jumps back and felt a little startled by it. He then calmed down, and his LED turned to yellow to blue.

He then focuses his mind and touches the rock again, and he didn't feel startled this time. Letting go of the rock, Speed decided to check out the graveyard.

The graveyard was a place where, if Speed dies or if someone relative to him also dies.

They go here and they get put in as a gravestone. After walking around the stone pathway, he makes it to the graveyard, to see two graves, laying on some grass.

On the left of him, was a picture of a Jolteon, and on the writing on the Jolteon's gravestone.

Writes that his name was Jin, and he was the father of Speed. And the other gravestone right next to him, was a Umbreon.

Who was named ralph, and was the uncle of Speed. Both of their gravestones, had a location to where they are in the real world.

Speed wanted to visit their graves in the real world, but he wasn't allowed to go anywhere, unless if the Pokémon, who were controlling him, allowed him to.

Speed then picks two roses from the bouquet and puts them their both of their gravestones.

Software Instability ^

Speed then left the graveyard and crossed the bridge, leading to the middle of the pillar. Standing in the middle of the pillar, was a female Flareon who was tending and watering roses from a garden.

She had blue eyes, and had a shiny body part on her right leg. She was wearing a white rob, with a blue sleeve on the left of her arm. Speed then approaches her.

Speed: Hello, Mrs. Mollie.

Mollie: (Turns to Speed) Speed... It's good to see you.

She notices the bouquet of roses that Speed's had, on his paw.

Mollie: Are those for me?

Speed: Yes, Mrs. Mollie, I wanted to give this to you, for taking care of me for all this time.

Mollie: Well, thank you Speed. I really appreciate it.

She then takes the bouquet of roses and puts it in her little garden

Mollie: I want to Congratulate you, Speed... Finding that Outsider was far from easy, and the way you interrogated him was very clever. You've been remarkably efficient, Speed.

Speed: (Smiles) Thank you Mrs. Mollie.

Mollie: We asked the Sunny Town Rescuer Base to transfer the Outsider to us for further study. It may teach us something about how he became a Deviant... The interrogation seemed challenging... What did you think of the Outsider?

Speed: It showed sighs of PTSD after getting abused by it's owner, and I think that's why he became a deviant.

Mollie: This... Lieutenant Lazuli has been assigned to be with you on the Deviancy case... What do you make of her?