Chapter 7: THE INTERROGATION

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 12: 41 AM.

Our chapter starts in a interrogation room, with Lazuli trying to convince the Outside Kobutop on why did he killed Carlos Ortiz. The Kobutop was hand cuffed to the table, while staying still and was facing down on the table.

Right next to Lazuli, was the listening room, were Speed was in. But he was also with two Pokémon. One was a male Absol named detective Spike, and the other Pokémon was another female Glaceon named Cream. They were watching and listening to Lazuli, trying to convince the Outside Kobutop.

Lazuli: Why d'you kill him? How long were you in the attic?

The Kobutop continued to stand still on his chair while facing down.

Lazuli: Why didn't you even try to escape?

Kobutop: ...

Lazuli: *Sighs* You know what, I give up.

She stood up from her chair and went back to the listening room.

Lazuli: He didn't even move or say anything when I interrogated him. We can't get anything out of him.

Spike: We could try roughing him up a little. After all, it's not a Pokémon.

Speed: Outsiders don't feel as much pain. You will only damage him. And if it gets too stressed, it will self- destruct himself. And we won't get any information out of him.

Spike: Ok then, Outsider. What should we do then?

Speed: I can try questioning him.

Spike just laughs at Speed's idea, but Lazuli gives him a death glare, causing him to stop laughing.

Lazuli: Ok Speed. Suspect's all yours.

Speed nodded and enters the interrogation room. Before Speed could interrogate him, he saw a file on the table of the photos from Carols Ortiz's house. He keeps the file, just in case and sits down to scan the Outside Kobutop.

He scans his LED instability to find that he might self-destruct if he gets to pressured, scans his serial number but wasn't given a name. Scans his left blade arm to find cigarettes burn marks, scanned his other arm blade to find he was bruised by a bat that Carols Ortiz did to him.

And, he scans his shirt to find dried up blood from Carlos Ortiz.

Speed now needed to convince the Outside Kobutop to confess. He stops scanning him and starts talking to the Kobutop.

Speed: My name is Speed. I scanned you to find that your owner didn't give you a name.

Kabutop: ...

Speed: What about I name you... Blade, do you like that name.

The Kabutop didn't say anything, but gave a little nod. Speed then got something out of him. But he needed to convince him more.

Speed: (Looks at his bruises) You're hurt. Did Carlos do that? Did he hurt you?

Blade: ...

Speed then shows the file to Blade as he keeps showing pictures of Carlos Ortiz's dead body.

Speed: You recognized him? It's Carlos Ortiz. Stabbed 28 times.

It scared Blade a little, but that wasn't enough. Speed then decided to blame him.

Speed: You're accused of murder. You know you're not allowed to endanger any Civilian Pokémon under any circumstances. Do you have anything to say in your defense?