Chapter 3: THE PAINTER

Date: November 5th, 6016.

Time: 9:58 AM.

Our chapter starts with a Umbreon, walking through a pathway while holding a package of painting gear and a bag of bird food/seeds. He has a LED on his right temple, but he isn't a Outsider. He used to be a civilian Pokémon back when he was a Eevee, but after a tragic Rhydon attack, he lost his free will. His right eye and his left leg were replaced by shiny body parts.

He is a 16 year old Umbreon, with yellow rings all over his limbs, head, tail, and ears. He also had black fur, and had two different color eyes. His left eye was red and his right eye was blue. His left leg had a blue ring instead of a yellow one. He was wearing a red T-shirt, with a black jacket under it. He was also wearing red shoes, black pants, and a red scarf on his neck.

He then made it to a suburban house and when he got to the doors, it automatically opened. When he got inside, he was greeted by a electronic female voice that called out his name.

Female voice: Alarms deactivated. Welcome home, Black.

The Umbreon named black, then put the package on a table that had a mirror and a voice call device on it. He then took off his Jacket and scarf and put them on a hanger. Black then picked up a photo from the table, to see a Umbreon and Leafeon, and right next them was two Eevee's smiling. The Umbreon was Black's dad named Alex, and the Leafeon was his mother named Sadie. They were the parents of this two Eevee's. One of this Eevee's was his older brother named Frost, who was 5 years older then him. And the other Eevee was Black, he didn't have a LED and shiny body parts back in the day.

Black then smiled to himself and put the picture back on the table. He then picked out another picture, on the right side of the table. He sees that Sadie is no longer with them anymore. and Alex, was on a wheelchair with bandages all over his body. Right next to him was Frost, who had evolved into a Glaceon, was looking away from the camera while having a angry expression on his face. And Black, Who had evolved into a Umbreon. Had a smile on his face while having LED on his right temple, and now has shiny body parts on his body.

He then puts down the picture and approaches a bird cage while still holding the bag of bird seed. He opens the cage to see two Fletchling birds chirping at him. He then gave out one of his paw finger and the two birds laid on it. He then grabbed a hand full of bird seed and feed them to the birds. When he was done, he put some bird seed in the cage and closed it.

He then went to the kitchen to pick up the food from a tray and walked towards the living room. When he got there, he put the tray of food in the dining table.

With that done, he decided to clean the 'Studio' as well. Which means the art room. After cleaning and putting items away, he decided to go wake up his dad.

He then went back to where he was earlier and started walking to a staircase, leading to his dad's room. While he was walking there, he saw drawings and painting that he and his dad made before. He then made it to his dad's room, and the door opens to reveal a Umbreon sleeping while having the curtains block the sunlight from his room.

Black then removed the curtains, and that made the Umbreon wake up. Alex, had a normal appearance of a Umbreon. And he was 39 years old. He has red eyes and having yellow rings all over his body. Because of the Mightyena and the Rhydon attack. He lost his wife Sadie, and his legs, and other parts of his body.

He also lost his tail, half of his ear, and had permanent scars all over his body. Even had a scar on his eye. Alex and black were also wealthy upper class citizens. Alex used to be a rescuer, but retired after he lost his legs and became a famous painter after words.