Sport's Fest Cont.

"Now, you have 15 minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started!"

"Good luck, Katsu," I said as I hopped off his shoulders.

"You better qualify," he said in response.

'Oh, I am.'

I made my way through the crowd to one specific person and found her after a few moments.

"Shiozaki!" I called over to the vine-headed girl.

She spotted me and closed the distance between us.

"Wanna be a team? I kinda have to be a rider with my size and if we pair up, we'll have pretty much a guaranteed win."

"I gladly accept," she said with a god-like smile. "I'm only curious as to why you didn't ask anyone from Class A."

"Uh... I don't know, I just figured that we'd make a good team."

The rest of the time passed with me sitting on Shiozaki's shoulders and scoping out the teams that we'd be going against. We have 395 points, so we're in the middle of the spectrum. Katsu got Kirishima, Mina, and Sero, so they're at 645. Then Todoroki's is at 595. There'll be plenty of points to snatch even if we don't go after Midoriya's 10 million, which was our plan since most people would be going after the guaranteed win.

"Who should we go after first?" Shiozaki asked as I finished analyzing the teams that were already made.

"I think we should go after anyone that's not paying enough attention. With my quirk, I can silently steal some points, so they shouldn't notice right away."

"Alright," she nodded.

"Oh, goodie, it's time to get this party started!" Midnight announced after the buzzer went off.

"After 15 minutes of forming teams and strategies, 13 teams are ready to go head to head," Present Mic said over the speakers. "Come on! Everyone get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena-bumping UA battle royale! Let me hear you screeaaam!!"

"Ready to win?" I asked with my small fox-smirk.

"Yes."

 "Let's get this party started! One final count-down before this party starts! 3! 2!1!"

"BEGIN!"

Everyone started moving for Midoriya and we went after the nearest team that happened to be Hagakure's.

'Sorry, but everyone's fair game.'

After we easily got their headband, we went after a few other teams and I had 5 headbands at this point and around 900 points.

"Should we get more points? Or defend the ones we have?"

"With just one minute left, Todoroki's gotten four headbands!!" I heard the start of Midnight's announcement.

"If you don't mind, I want to mess around with Katsuki a bit," I said as I suppressed an evil chuckle. "Oh..." I noticed that he was already being messed with by Monoma. "Nevermind, Monoma's got it covered," I chuckled.

"Alright, so are we defending?"

"Yep," I nodded as she started directing us away from the other groups.

5 teams get to advance and we're in third place, so we should be good as long as no one steals our points.

"So, your class was going for the long haul, huh?" I asked as I figured out what a few of the teams were doing. "You guys have a lot more teamwork than ours."

"Yes, Monoma thought of the plan. Though, not everyone agreed with it."

On the other side of the ring, I saw Todoroki and Midoriya's teams going at it for the 10 million.